• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Discohydra, A rather new newcomer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello everyone, I'd like to say that i am rather new at the hive, an d i need some help getting to know this place if you know what i mean.

I haven't been working on much projects, I've been trying to rev an old map, "Pew Pew Fly Fly" But progress on that is rather slow.

I enjoy modern combat maps on Wc3, and i cant wait until Sc2 comes out, If this website is going to support SC2, Ill stay for as long as i can.

I like to give feedback and test other's maps, and i like giving reviews for them, So if you please, Ill be posting alot of posts about peoples maps, models, and packs.

Have a good day

-Discohydra

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Greetings, Discohydra, and welcome to the Hive Workshop!
You did the right thing by posting here in the Introductions forum.

So you're looking towards reviewing others' maps? Well, our Map Section is full of Pending resources. You might also find the Map Development forum interesting - it is where people post about the current progress of their projects.
The Starcraft II forum might also interest you.
As for Models and Packs, check the top of the page, it is full of interesting links for you.

Have a nice stay, and don't forget to read the important Rules!:wink:

Level 3
I'm like you, I can't wait for SC2!

I'm currently trying to make an RPG (Role Playing Game). I've been looking through icons and models and am thinking of using a few of them. Progress is going slowly and I've been working on the map for almost a week and a half. I am using multiple maps to figure out how to use certain triggers.

What do you think of my avatar?

Have a good day Discohydra!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.