• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DISBTN<Icon> Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
The first one is
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNEditor-MultipleDoodads.blp
The second one is
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNStartingLocation.blp

Use these. and copy one of them and paste inside the "Custom" URL of the unit or item or whatever your useing these for. If your useing it for a unit-type, when you click "model file" just paste it into the "Custom:" spot and it should show it. If its a item, then click "Model Used" and then paste it.

THAT, or just save the 2 links on the second post onto your desktop. Then, upload them on the "Import Manager" on world editor then it should be on there.

Level 3
btn path are : ReplaceableTextures\WorldEditUI\Editor-MultipleDoodads.blp and ReplaceableTextures\WorldEditUI\StartingLocation.blp. You can't import a disbtn icon because they are not in replaceabletextures\commandbuttons\.
You have to extract icons from the MPQ, and re-import them with a correct path like replaceabletextures\commandbuttons\MultipleUnits.blp or somethng, then import the DISBTN with the path replaceabletextures\commandbuttonsdisabled\MultipleUnits.blp.
That must normally work fine

Level 12
I imported correctly and it didn't work! Far out. Why doesn't the ****ing buttons work with the Blizzard Icons? Army-of-Pandas, if you think that I'm stupid, go try importing these and see if it works with the Blizzard ones.

They are probably not working because they aren't in CommandButtons, because I looked for it in an MPQ editor. I'm just going with Squeleton-MacQueen's idea.

I wanted the Minimap - Starting Location not the Normal Starting Location.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.