• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Disappearance of pandas o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
*plays the world's smallest violion*

[EDIT by Wolve]
The forum leaders hold the right to delete/move/edit a user's post at any time if we feel it is inappropriate or for any other reason we see fit.

Look guys, I am getting tired of seeing you constantly flame poor requesters.

I understand that a lot of them ask for too much, or are not requesting correctly, but leave this to the respective moderators to take care of.

So, do not comment in a request thread, unless you have something constructive to add. This of course being:

A. Sure, I'll do it, can you post a few more details?

B. Oh, there is one over here --> Link <--

C. Oh yes, I would really like to have this model too for my map, I would also be grateful for someone creating it.

D. Well this request is quite easy to make yourself, all you have to do is.....

E. (Once the request is finished, or pictures are shown of progress) Wow, it's looking good, but maybe you should change...

Other than this, I do not want to see any more nonconstructive posts and remarks in the request threads. This will be dealt with strictly, so do not push me.

Chriz. - Your friendly animation moderator.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 3
well i know they're all gone, since ive already checked to see if there were any here - Thus expalining why i posted this thread in the first place. i was just wondering if anyone had any links to some panderen models since i cant find any, and i would find them useful.

Level 3
yeah i have, there are some which i plan to add in, but not all fit the style of the map. all i really ask for are 1 or 2 panderen models. actually if someone would have a link or something to a weapon-less brewmaster id be pretty much set. ty for the help RedBlade =)

Level 32
Most of the Pandaren models that were imported turned out to be junk: (missing portraits, faulty animations, incorrect texture paths, etc.). Between Werewulf and myself we (mostly) weeded out all the substandard models. Some may still very well exist.

If the authors of those ignored resources would simply update them to bring them up to Hive Workshop standards, a great many of them could then be approved and made available for public download.

An alternate solution is for we resource moderators to update the submissions ourselves (although we are all loathe to edit an author's work without their permission).

Level 3
ty for explaining it, and i dont put it against you for removing them from the site for those many reasons. i have now made a weaponless brewmaster using one of the tutorials on the site. now im all set and thanks to all that had given me useful input =)

Level 11
Status
Not open for further replies.