• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Disable HP regen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi there! So I am trying to make a map where you have a pretty powerful ultimate, but it also hinders you.

For example with the Mountain King I have added an ability called Heart of Earth (replacing Bash) where the mountain king turns partially to stone (Using alternate animation) and regenerates health and mana over time, However when he uses his ultimate Avatar (No major changes to the ability itself but what stats it gives) it replaces Heart of Earth with bash, and gives him a lot of HP and Armor.

The only problem is I want to make it so he does not regenerate ANY Health while in this form, so while he can tank like a truck, he has no regen. to keep him healthy and he loses Heart of Earth so he can not heal. This way you have to decide the proper moments to use his ultimate. I have already disabled the Strength HP regeneration in gameplay constants and gave the Mountain King a base HP regen. amount instead. Is there anyway to remove or alter the HP regen STRICTLY while in his Avatar state? Or perhaps another way to go about this? Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am still new to triggers. :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.