Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.Dismiss Notice
Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.Dismiss Notice
A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!Dismiss Notice
Check out the Staff job openings thread.Dismiss Notice
Direct Strike Reforged
Submitted by LazZ
Version 1.3 Highlights:
- An item shop has been added.
- Units now have a 90 second timed life, except heroes.
- Fortress and Watch Tower HP increased.
Inspired by the massively popular tug of war map Direct Strike on StarCraft II, this map aims to capture a similar experience with Warcraft 3 units and heroes!
Based on Desert Strike this map adds new features such as heroes, unit placement and ability A.I. toggle for all spells.
*Requires at least 2 players (1v1) to play (max. 3v3).
- Build your army in your building area that will spawn on your turn.
- Build 'Gold Extractors' to gain extra income.
- Control the middle for extra income.
Each player gain 100 gold over 20 seconds. Building Gold Extractors will increase income. The cooldown for building Gold Extractors is 90 seconds.
Controlling the middle counts as an additional Gold Extractor.
- 0 Gold Extractors: 100/110 gold
- 1 Gold Extractor: 110/120 gold
- 2 Gold Extractors: 120/130 gold
- 3 Gold Extractors: 130/140 gold
- 4 Gold Extractors: 140/150 gold
- TasItemShop - by Tasyen
Custom Models and Icons:
- Updated the description of several upgrades.
- Players can now change their skins every 20 seconds, down from 120 seconds.
- The last Archer skin is no longer hotkeyed to "R".
- Transmute now counts towards total gold earned on the scoreboard.
- Cancelling a tier upgrade now refunds 100% of the gold spent, up from 75%.
- Night Elf players can now research Storm Crow Form for the Druid of the Talon. When researched, the Druid of the Talon will take the form of a Storm Crow when enemy air units are nearby.
- Cyclone now requires Druid of the Talon Adept Training level 2 (Master).
- Improved the Tornado behavior for both the Archmage and Sea Witch. The Tornado will now search and move towards enemy units.
- The Tauren Chieftain no longer attempts to cast War Stomp on buildings and magic immune units.
- The Mountain King no longer attempts to cast Thunder Clap on buildings and magic immune units.
- The Tauren Chieftain no longer attempts to cast Shockwave on air units.
- The Dreadlord now searches for hero targets first when casting Sleep.
- Priests, Shamans, Spirit Walkers and Destroyers now attempt to dispel crowd control effects on friendly units, such as Polymorph, Entangling Roots, Banish etc.
- Tornado duration for both the Archmage and Sea Witch reduced to 25 seconds, down from 40 seconds. Minimum hit interval has been reduced to 1 seconds, down from 2, which means it will now scan more often for units to toss. Movement speed reduction increased to 75%, up from 60%.
- Divine Shield duration reduced to 6, 9 and 12 seconds, down from 6, 12 and 18 seconds.
- Devotion aura armor bonus reduced to 1, 2 and 3, down from 1.5, 3 and 4.5.
- Inner Fire duration reduced to 30 seconds, down from 60 seconds.
- Spellbreaker gold cost increased to 145, up from 135.
- Sorceress gold cost increased to 140, up form 130.
- Priest gold cost increased to 135, up from 120.
- Bloodlust duration reduced to 30 seconds, down from 60 seconds.
- Shaman gold cost increased to 140, up from 130.
- Healing Ward regeneration reduced to 3% HP/s, down from 4%.
- Unstable Concoction primary damage reduced to 275, down from 350. Splash damage reduced to 120, down from 140.
- Pulverize gold cost reduced to 200, down from 250.
- Ancestral Spirit now revives Taurens with 75% HP, up from 50%.
- Grunt gold cost increased to 180, up from 170.
- Blademaster Critical Strike chance reduced to 15%, 15% and 15%, down from 15%, 20% and 25%. Damage multiplier remains unchanged.
- Sleep duration on heroes reduced to 3, 3.5 and 4 seconds, down from 3, 4 and 5 seconds.
- Possession is now an instant cast spell.
- Skeleton Warrior HP increased to 115, up from 100.
- Skeletal Mage HP increased to 150, up from 125.
- Shade gold cost increased to 75, up from 25.
- Ghoul gold cost reduced to 90, down from 100.
- Gargoyle gold cost reduced to 140, down from 150.
- Ghoul Frenzy attack speed bonus increased to 30%, up from 25%. Movement speed bonus has been removed.
- Frost Wyrm gold cost reduced to 440, down from 470.
- Spirit Touch mana gained increased to 8, up from 3.
- Hardened Skin upgrade gold cost increased to 150, up from 100.
- Resistant Skin upgrade gold cost increased to 100, up from 50.
- Roar duration reduced to 30 seconds, down from 45 seconds.
- Starfall damage per star increased to 20, up from 18.
- Mana Burn mana drained increased to 75, 135 and 195, up from 50, 100 and 150.
- Evasion dodge chance reduced to 10%, 20% and 30%, down from 15%, 25% and 35%.
- Cluster Rockets mana cost increased to 100, up from 70.
- Mana Shield damage absorbed per mana point reduced to 1, 1.5 and 2, down from 1, 3 and 4.
- Alleria's Flute of Accuracy gold cost reduced to 450, down from 550.
- The Lion Horn of Stormwind armor bonus reduced to 1.5, down from 3.
- Sobi Mask mana regeneration bonus increased to 75%, up from 50%. Gold cost increased to 200, up from 150.
- Fixed a bug where Raise Dead did not work on the Grunt Skeleton Skin.
- Chimaeras no longer deal splash damage to friendly units.
- Fixed a bug where changing a hero skin would remove all items from the hero.
- The spawn timer has been increased to 26 seconds per wave, up from 24 seconds.
- Unit timed life increased to 96 seconds, up from 90.
- Blink level 3 cooldown increased to 4 seconds, up from 3.
- Mana Shield level 3 mana drained per hit point reduced to 4, down from 5.
- Sobi Mask mana regeneration bonus reduced to 50%, down from 100%.
- Victory/Defeat scoreboard text now shows properly.
- Fixed a bug where the Fortress could teleport on death if units were directly beneath it.
- Fixed a bug where Healing Spray didn't heal allied units.
- Orb items no longer enable attack on hero buildings.
- An item shop has been added to the game. For the time being, only permanent items are available. Actively used and charged items are unavailable.
- The Fortress and Watch Towers have been placed further apart.
- The spawn timer has been reduced to 24 seconds per wave, down from 25 seconds.
- Added ability icons to all unit buildings, so players can read about the spells.
- Players can now see remaining cooldown on abilities on their hero buildings.
- The green skin icons on Classic graphics now show the Reforged icons.
- Blight in the building area now disappears on a new round if the player has selected something other than Undead.
- The Glaive Thrower (Cage skin) now disappears faster when dying.
- The Dreadlord no longers casts Carrion Swarm on air units.
- Banshees now prioritize stronger units when using Possession.
- Spirit Walkers now casts Spirit Link more often.
- Priestess of the Moon and Dark Ranger now casts Silence more often.
- Units now have timed life. If a unit has been on the battlefield for more than 90 seconds, it will be removed. This does not include heroes.
- Melee heroes now gain 10% XP per kill as opposed to 15 flat XP per kill.
- Fortress HP increased to 4000, up from 2000.
- Fortress damage increased to 85, up from 70.
- Watch Tower HP increased to 2000, up from 800, and damage type has been changed to Normal instead of Piercing.
- Fragmentation Shards no longer increases the splash radius of Mortar Teams (sorry, I wasn't aware it did that).
- Gryphon Rider range reduced to 500, down from 600.
- Dispel Magic area of effect reduced to 150, down from 200.
- Divine Shield duration reduced to 6, 12 and 18 seconds, down from 8, 16 and 24.
- Grunt gold cost has been increased to 170, up from 160.
- Disenchant area of effect reduced to 175, down from 250.
- Purge summoned unit damage reduced to 150, down from 400.
- Healing Ward regeneration increased to 0.04 HP/s, up from 0.02.
- Shamans no longer cast Purge on melee units for no apparent reason, but now uses it to dispel positive buffs on enemy units.
- The Far Seer now only casts Earthquake on buildings.
- Earthquake building damage per second increased to 100, up from 50. Cooldown reduced to 35 seconds, down from 80. Duration reduced to 10 seconds, down from 20. Mana cost reduced to 100, down from 150. Area of effect increased to 400, up from 250.
- War Stomp cooldown increased to 9 seconds, up from 6, and now stuns heroes for 1, 2 and 3 seconds, down from 2, 3 and 4. Area of effect has been reduced to 200, 250 and 300, down from 250, 300 and 350.
- Raise Dead Skeletal Warrior HP increased to 100, up from 88, and Skeletal Mage HP increased to 125, up from 112. Base duration increased to 10 seconds, up from 8, and upgraded duration increased to 16 seconds, up from 13.
- Devour Magic area of effect reduced to 150, down from 200.
- Essence of Blight healing increased to 15 HP, up from 10.
- Death and Decay no longer deals damage to buildings. Life drained per second increased to 15%, up from 10%. Duration increased to 10 seconds, up from 8.
- Sleep hero duration has been reduced to 3, 4 and 5 seconds, down from 5, 7 and 9 seconds.
- Vampiric Aura leech has been reduced to 25%, 50% and 75%, down from 30%, 60% and 90%.
- Druid of the Talon spell cast backswing duration reduced to 0.7 seconds, down from 1.97.
- Evasion dodge chance has been reduced to 15%, 25%, and 35%, down from 20%, 30% and 45%.
- Metamorphosis duration reduced to 15 seconds, down from 20.
- Lava Spawn HP has been reduced to 200, 300 and 400, down from 325, 475 and 600, but now splits on 12 attacks, down from 15.
- (Fixed a bug where one victory would count each consecutive defeat as a victory?)
- Hero experience gained should now be calculated correctly.
- Fixed a bug where swapping hero skins would disable XP gain for the hero building.
- Players now correctly gain account XP by killing enemy heroes.
- Healing Spray no longer heals enemy units.
- Heroes no longer receive XP from building kills.
- Priests, Spirit Walkers and Destroyers no longer attempt to dispel dead summoned units.
- Fixed a bug where Mana Flare could not be turned off.
- Frost Wyrm skin no longer takes 100 seconds to build.
- Added an option to display a grid in the building area.
- The Hippogryph Rider has been replaced with a Hippogryph in the building menu. Players can now order their Archers to mount the Hippogryphs, becoming Hippogryph Riders. The combined gold cost is now 260, up from 220 for one Hippogryph Rider (Archer: 170, Hippogryph: 90). Requires Tree of Eternity (Tier 3) to mount.
- Stone Form has been added to Gargoyles. Gargoyles use Stone Form to drop enemy units from focus targeting. Requires Black Citadel to research.
- Players can now see current XP for their heroes on their hero building.
- The Archmage no longer casts Blizzard on magic immune units.
- The Blood Mage no longers cast Flamestrike on air units or magic immune units.
- The Mountain King now searches for hero targets first when casting Storm Bolt.
- The Far Seer now casts Chain Lightning more consistently.
- The Far Seer now searches for hero targets first when casting Firebolt.
- The Shadow Hunter now casts Healing Wave more consistently.
- The Warden now searches for hero targets first when casting Shadow Strike.
- The Death Knight now searches for enemy hero targets first when casting Death Coil.
- The Death Knight no longer uses Death Pact on friendly undead units whose level is greater than 3.
- The Priestess of the Moon now casts Starfall more consistently.
- Mortar Teams now use Flare more consistently against invisible units.
- Priests now search for stronger units first when casting Inner Fire.
- Shamans now use Purge on summoned units and melee units.
- Unstable Concoction detection range has been increased to 600, up from 400.
- Necromancers now search for stronger units first when casting Unholy Frenzy and Cripple.
- Destroyers no longer taps mana from heroes.
- Dryads now use Abolish Magic on summoned units.
- Fortress damage reduced to 70, down from 100.
- Watch Tower damage reduced to 20, down from 28.
Dev Note: Both the Watch Tower and Fortress were killing a lot of pushing enemy units, resulting in a slingshot effect that was in favor for the other team ~75% of the time. This is one step towards less random matches.
- All catapult's 'outer' splash radius has been reduced to 75, down from 100. Splash damage factor has been reduced to 30%, down from 40%.
- Melee heroes now gain 15 more XP for every kill than ranged heroes. This extra XP also scales the more heroes you have.
- Gryphon Rider and Wind Rider ground range increased to 600, up from 450.
- Dragonhawk Rider, Batrider and Gargoyle ground range increased to 500, up from 300.
- Heal now heals for 30, up from 25.
- Invisibility cooldown increased to 8 seconds, but units can now attack while invisible.
- Mortar Team damage sides per die has been reduced to 4, down from 13.
- Holy Light mana cost has been reduced to 25, down from 65, and now heals for 200, 300, and 400 HP, up from 100, 200 and 300.
- Storm Bolt mana cost has been reduced to 30, down from 75.
- Water Elemental health increased to 250, 380, and 500, up from 125, 190 and 250.
- Brilliance Aura mana regen bonus increased to 1, 3 and 5, up from 0.75, 1.5 and 2.25.
- Flying Machine air damage has been increased to 8, up from 6. Ground attack damage has been increased to 15, up from 6, and range has been increased to 300, up from 100.
- The Gryphon Rider's "animation damage point" has been reduced to 0.4, down from 0.8.
Dev Note: The Gryphon Rider was always very slow when initiating an attack, and this should ease up the very heavy inital attack animation.
- Demolisher damage sides per die has been reduced to 5, down from 21.
- Wind Walk mana cost reduced to 30, down from 50, and now deals 100, 165 and 230 damage, up from 40, 70 and 100.
- Bladestorm mana cost reduced to 125, down from 200.
- Spirit Wolves HP has been increased to 140, 210 and 280, up from 70, 105 and 140.
- Earthquake now slows units for 90% of their movement speed, up from 75%.
- Firebolt mana cost has been reduced to 30, down from 40.
- Lightning Shield no longer damages friendly units, and duration has been reduced to 10 seconds, down from 20.
- Meat Wagon damage sides per die has been reduced to 4, down from 18.
- Anti-Magic Shell has been reverted back to full magic immunity.
- Death Coil mana cost has been reduced to 30, down from 50, and cooldown has been reduced to 3 seconds, down from 5.
- Death Pact cooldown reduced to 4 seconds, down from 15, and mana cost reduced to 35, down from 50.
- Frost Armor cooldown has been increased to 5 seconds, up from 2, but now increases a unit's armor by 5, 7 and 9, up from 3, 5 and 7. Mana cost has been reduced to 30, down from 40.
- Death and Decay mana cost has been reduced to 175, down from 250.
- Sleep no longer breaks when the unit is attacked.
- Glaive Thrower damage sides per die has been reduced to 3, down from 12.
- Starfall damage has been increased to 18 per star, up from 15.
- Metamorphosis splash damage increased to 35% up from 20%.
- Shadow Strike now deals damage a second time after striking a target, as opposed to dealing damage over a longer period of time.
- Huntress gold cost increased to 170, up from 160.
- Druid of the Claw gold cost increased to 200, up from 185.
- Rejuvenation total healing has been reduced to 350, down from 400.
- Engineering Upgrade damage bonus increased to 4, 8 and 12, up from 2, 4 and 6.
- Robo-Goblin armor bonus increased to 3, 4, 5 and 6 depending on the level of Engineering Upgrade, up from 1, 2, 3 and 4. Strength bonus increased to 9, 11, 13 and 15, up from 5, 7, 9 and 11.
- Forked Lightning now hits 3, 4 and 5 targets, up from 3, 3 and 3.
- Mana Shield now absorbs 1, 3 and 5 damage per mana point, up from 1, 1.5 and 2.
- Tornado for both the Sea Witch and Archmage now has a unit toss radius of 375, up from 275. Minimum hit interval has been reduced to 2 seconds, down from 3, which means it will now scan more often for units to toss.
- Storm, Earth and Fire mana cost reduced to 100, down from 150.
- Storm HP increased to 1000, up from 350, and attack speed is now every 0.75 seconds, down from 1.5. Earth HP increased to 1500, up from 525, and attack speed is now every 0.68 seconds, down from 1.35. Fire HP increased to 900 up from 315, and attack speed is now every 0.68 seconds, down from 1.35.
- Life Drain range increased to 600, up from 500.
- Charm cooldown has been reduced to 10 seconds, down from 15, and mana cost has been reduced to 40, down from 50.
- Firelord attack speed is now every 1.2 seconds, up from 0.9.
- Lava Spawn HP reduced to 325, 475 and 600, down from 425, 575 and 700.
- Pit Lord base attack damage increased to 20, up from 15.
- (Possibly fixed the rare permanent hero death bug?)
- Fixed an issue where total gold earned wasn't displayed correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the Tauren Cheiftain (Cairne Bloodhood) skin spawned Rokhan (Shadow Hunter) skin on the battlefield and vice versa.
- Fixed a bug where some Blademaster skin units didn't use some abilities.
- Fixed a bug where autocast hero abilities were disabled in some cases.
- Gold Extractor cooldown no longer persists to the next round.
- Fixed an issue where the Brewmaster didn't cast Breath of Fire in many cases.
- Demon Hunter (Metamorphosis) no longer displays a hero death message when he dies.
- Fixed an issue where the Dreadlord didn't cast Sleep in many cases.
- The Main XP bar now shows the correct progress on startup.
- The Ability A.I. button will now correctly disappear on round end.
- The entire map script has been translated from Lua to JASS. This change should now have fixed all known desync issues.
- Spellbreakers armor has been changed to Medium instead of Heavy and amount has been reduced to 2, down from 3.
- The Keeper of the Grove will now cast Tranquility more often.
- (Possibly fixed the instant "next round" vote bug?)
- Fixed a bug where middle income could go to the enemy if your last unit died on the enemy's side.
- Fixed a bug where one of the Warden skin heroes was invulnerable.
- Fixed a bug where spawned units would incorrectly display for players with skins for their army.
- Fixed a bug where players were able to place another hero after placing Archmage (Kelen the Seeker skin).
- Fixed some bugs where some Night Elf hero skins would make the given hero disappear on the hero builder.
- The Frost Wyrm and Necromancer skins now has the correct T2 and T3 requirement.
- Fixed a bug where Web for Crypt Fiends could not be deactivated.
- Reduced file size.
- Players now gain more experience from killing stronger units (progression XP).
- Players can now vote for an additional round even after one player leaves at the scorescreen.
- Added a visual effect to the Clockwerk Goblin when it explodes.
- All catapult type unit 'outer' splash radius has been reduced to 100, down from 150.
- Mana regeneration bonus per Intelligence point has been increased to 0.1, up from 0.05.
- Thunder Clap radius reduced to 250, 275 and 300, down from 250, 300 and 350.
- Phoenix HP increased to 500, up from 350.
- Possession A.I. detection radius has been increased.
- Carrion Beetles mana cost has been reduced to 25, down from 30, and cooldown has been reduced to 4, down from 6.
- Locust Swarm cooldown has been reduced to 30 seconds, down from 80, and duration has been reduced to 15 seconds, down from 20. The swarm units now also return 100% of their damage dealt back to the hero, up from 75%, and the damage threshold has been increased to 30, up from 20.
- Starfall damage has been reduced to 15 per star, down from 25.
Patch 0.3 (downgrade)
- Fixed a bug where the Blademaster could get stuck when trying to attack invisible and flying enemies with Wind Walk.
Dev Note: Due to an abnormal amount of desyncs, this version has all custom UI (except scorescreen), save/load and skins disabled.
- Evasion dodge chance has been reduced to 20%, 30% and 45%, down from 20%, 35% and 50%.
Patch 1.0.1 (hotfix)
- Damage Dealt now correctly shows on the scoreboard for player 6.
- Fixed Frost Wyrm and Gryphon damage type and amount.
- Defend has returned to it's original state. It no longer reflects incoming attacks, but now reduces incoming piercing damage by 50%.
- Flying machine description updated.
- Knight description updated.
- Fixed a bug where upgrades didn't reset for units after a round reset.
- Upgrade icons no longer bounce around when researching.
- A progression system has been added. Players can now "level up" and earn skins for a large variety of units.
- Ability A.I. control has been added. Players can now dynamically switch off/on abilities for certain units.
- All 8 tavern heroes from the melee game have been added to all races.
- Spawn timer changed from 20 seconds to 25 seconds.
- Added spawn timers on the minimap.
- The Fortress no longer regenerates HP.
- All unit-buildings now have sound-sets.
- Heroes now have their autocast abilities turned on by default.
- The Paladin now casts Holy Light more consistently.
- Unit building shadows have been removed.
- Fixed Force of Nature description.
- All unit movement speed reduced to 270, down from 324.
- Fortress damage reduced to 100, down from 350.
- Heroes now cost 500 gold, up from 425.
- All melee heroes have their Strength per level doubled.
- Footman Defend has been changed. It now has a 15% chance to reflect incoming Piercing attacks on the attacker, and attacks that are not reflected only deal 70% damage.
- Human players can now research Sundering Blades.
- Sundering Blades: Upgrades Knights to deal increased damage to targets with Medium armor by 15%.
- Flying Machines now prioritize air units.
- Siege Engine building size has been increased.
- Paladins now use Divine Shield when they reach 15% HP, up from 10%.
- Resurrection mana cost reduced to 150, down from 200.
- Phoenix Fire splash radius has been reduced from 125 to 75, and damage factor has been reduced to 0.2, down from 0.5.
- Storm Bolt cooldown reduced to 5 seconds, down from 9.
- Holy Light cooldown reduced to 3 seconds, down from 5.
- Max units ressed by Resurrection increased to 8, up from 6.
- Bash chance increased to 20%, 40% and 60%, up from 20%, 30% and 40%.
- Avatar duration increased to 30 seconds, up from 20.
- Unstable Concoction damage reduced to 350, down from 600.
- Envenomed Spears damage per second increased to 8, up from 4, and duration has been reduced to 10 seconds, down from 25.
- Troll Regeneration HP regen per second increased to 2, up from 1.
- Earthquake now only affects enemy units.
- Firebolt mana cost reduced to 40 mana, down from 75.
- Mirror Image mana cost reduced to 90, down from 125.
- Wind Walk mana cost reduced to 50, down from 75.
- Critical Strike chance increased to 15%, 20% and 25%, up from 15%, 15% and 15%.
- Bladestorm cooldown reduced to 30 seconds, down from 80.
- Number of targets hit by Healing Wave increased to 3, 5 and 7, up from 3, 4 and 5.
- Hex mana cost reduced to 40, down from 70.
- War Stomp mana cost reduced to 65, down from 90.
- Reincarnation cooldown reduced to 60 seconds, down from 80.
- Frost Wyrm building size increased.
- Gargoyles now prioritizes air units.
- Anti-Magic Shell is now a shield barrier that blocks 100 spell damage. Lasts 20 seconds.
- Possession now has a 2 second channeling time and lock it's victim in place during the channeling.
- Gargoyle air damage increased to 30, up from 17.
- Unholy Aura life regeneration increased by 100%.
- Vampiric Aura leech increased to 30%, 60% and 90%, up from 15%, 30% and 45%.
- Archer cost increased to 170 gold, up from 160.
- Mountain Giant building size has been increased.
- Chimaera building size has been increased.
- Rejuvenation cast speed reduced to 0.2 seconds, down from 1.7.
- Taunt cast time reduced to 0.5 seconds, down from 3.
- Entangling Roots mana cost reduced to 50, down from 75.
- Treant HP increased to 150, up from 105.
- Fan of Knives cooldown reduced to 8 seconds, down from 9.
- Shadow Strike cooldown reduced to 4 seconds, down from 8.
- Avatar of Vengeance HP increased to 1200, up from 350.
- Evasion chance increased to 20%, 35% and 50%, up from 10%, 20% and 30%.
- Shadow Strike duration reduced to 5 seconds, down from 15, but deals the same total damage.
- Immolation damage per second increased to 20, 30 and 40, up from 10, 15, and 20.
- Metamorphosis splash damage has been reduced.
- Fixed a bug where units could stop spawning entirely for a team if a member of the team left.
- Fixed a bug where the Destroyer and Shade could not spawn.
- Fixed a bug where Priest Adept Training and Sorceress Adept Training could not be researched.
- Fixed a bug where the Keeper of the Grove didn't use Entangling Roots.
- Fixed a bug where the Priestess of the Moon casts Starfall at the wrong times.
- Fixed a bug where the Druid of the Claw juggled between using Roar and Rejuvenation.
- Fixed a bug where the Blademaster would sometimes run mindlessly towards the enemy base when using Wind Walk.
- Fixed a bug where Priests didn't cast Dispel Magic.
- Fixed a bug where Mortar Teams didn't use Flare.
- Fixed a bug where Banshees didn't use Possession.
- Fixed a bug where Meat Wagons didn't drop corpses.
- The Dragonhawk Rider building now uses the correct model.