• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Dinosaur models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
TToR has Pterasaurs (Yes, they're not dinosaurs, I know. But they're found in the same time period), Triceratops and a random two-legged one that could be used as a Dilophosaur or something. I once tried to make a Brachi, that end up as a miserable failure. Thunder Lizards are basicaly just Stegos, they even have the same tail. There's a raptor in the downloads, and I can bet that as soon as the WoW-to-WC3 model and skin convertor is out everyone will be converting the models in it to be used for WC3. So yes, that means that T-Rex and other stuff

th_pterodac.jpg

Here's the picture of the beta Pterodactylus skin. as you can see the visiblety of the wings needs to be fixed.

Level 4
sweet! those are really cool. you should think about reskinning the raptor model (found on this site) to be a t-rex...

Level 4
ooh! i like the feathered raptor! the galpos model never really appealed to me before, but with this skin on it, it doesn't look half as bad! nice job!

Level 4
can't wait to see those! they sound awesome!

btw, there is an elk model in the downloads somewhere i think. you could do the deer off of that. just a suggestion.

Level 4
that loosk FABULOUS!! Best model in a long time. in my opinion. could just be that i like large carnivorous reptiles, but this model/skin is amazing!! woohoo!!

what's next? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.