• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dil999 / HINDYhat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
The Hive Workshop
Challenge Request

Instructions
1. Copy this form in its entirety.
2. Create a new thead in THW's Admin Contact or Challenge Submission forum. Title: Challenge Request.
3.Complete the information in each <field> below the underlined categories.
4. Do not alter the document in any other way.
5. Improperly completed requests may be rejected.
Challenge Arena Rules:
  • No memory leaks are allowed in triggers or scripts.
  • Challenge results must be bug-free.
  • Copy and paste techniques are not permitted.
  • No exports from other games are acceptable.
Challenge Theme:
(Triggering, scripting, texturing, modeling, terrianing, concept art, story writing, other.)
Scripting

Challenger:
Dil999

Opponent(s):
HINDYhat

Challenge Duration:
(14 days maximum)
Although there is a 14-day maximum, me and Hindy both agreed to allow the contest to go on forever, until both of us are satisfied with out maps and ready to submit.

Proposed Reputation Award:
(20 points maximum)

Challenge judging:
(Poll or appointed judge)
The judging will be done by a public poll.

Map-specific conditions:
Theme: Multiplayer Tactical Shooter

File size: 4mb

Imports allowed: Yes

Optimization/protection: As long as the map is openable in World Editor.

Other: Any thing you would be able to use while not in a contest (making a map on your own)is usable in this contest. That means anything from systems to models.

Model-specific conditions:

File size: Unlimited

Polycount: Unlimited

Other: None

Texture-specific conditions:

File size: Unlimited

Other: None

Other challenge conditions:
Details: The map must support multiple (at least 4) players, all maps must have been started after the start of this contest.

Level 8
Trust me: time limits help. I STILL didn't finish my stupid AI when I submitted my bit, but I would not have even started one if it wasn't due the day after >.<.

Level 20
Level 7
Sadly i'm nowhere near releasing ATM :(
I just finished acquiring all the models, and I finished one gun. I still have to do the rest of the weapons (shouldn't be hard, I have the initial one prepared already), design the items/weapon buying system (and the items themselves), construct the levels, and finally go through the balance period.
I will probably start going alot faster now, i have been distracted by vacation and christmas.

Level 32
I hereby (belatedly) approve this challenge. The victor shall be awarded 20 reputation. However:
Challenge Duration:
(14 days maximum)
Although there is a 14-day maximum, me and Hindy both agreed to allow the contest to go on forever, until both of us are satisfied with out maps and ready to submit.
Open-ended challenges are unacceptable. 30 days are mandated for this challenge. Each map must be complete and submitted no later than 18 February at 00:00 GMT

Level 7
Me and Hindy have both agreed to cancel the contest, due to teh fact that both of us have a lot of schoolwork going on right now and we don't think we can finish.
We have also agreed that once we both get more free time we will attempt to have this contest again, with proper time limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.