• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] difficult triggering...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hello,
Im having difficulty creating a trigger, i want a ranged unit to respond to a passive ability being used, eg evasision, it then needs to change form into the same unit but with a melee attack (i've already made two units, one with a ranged attack and the same unit with a melee attack) keeping the same mana/hp as the old unit. it should then be made unselectable by the player who owns it and then forced to attack move to a random point of the map, wait 20 seconds then revert to the orginal unit keeping the current units mana/hp. keeping in mind that more than one unit may be going beserk within any given 20 seconds im not sure how the unit could be replaced again.

if you can help you can use as many triggers as you need, the melee version of the unit will never buildable so a blanket trigger could be used for units of that type and just so you know this move is replicating a brute from halo 2/3 which goes beserk.

thanks for any help you can give me with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.