• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Diemos

Keywords:
demon knight black warrior
Contents

Diemos (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 14th of September, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (9) Excellent! Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer. Notices: [-]...

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 14th of September, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (9) Excellent!

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

Notices:
[-] Large file size, but it's worth it!

Level 3
Ooooooh it looks stylishly over the top without having holes everywhere and wied wrapping problems. Very nice, would suit the role of almsot any bad guy.

Level 7
Great! I really enjoyed the arcade version of Mace: the Dark Ages. That one did have some nifty characters. Never tried Nintendo version. :?

You should have a go at some of the other characters like the Valkrie Chick, Mercenary Mace Dude, Barbarian, Executioner, ect...

What I'd really like to see though is some of those great arcade animations in War3. I know it would probably be very time consuming and tedious work though - but just think, being able to transfer animations like that!

Level 3
Nice, but needed a few minor adjustments. The chin of the helm was a bit long, and the shoulder spikes weren't connected all the way. I've uploaded my revised version here:
www.tforge.net/models/Deimos.rar

Level 13
Jarin, i appreciate your concern. I don't particularly care for your adjustments because if i had intended for him to look like that i would've made it, although the spikes were nice. I'd appreciate it if you asked me these things before you submit them.

Level 3
Miseracord, to be quite honest, it matters not whether your permission is granted, only whether my editions are released. Which they weren't. I simply gave out the link to my version, which can be deleted at any time by a moderator. Feel free to request such, but that makes no difference in my opinion. I found it useless in its current state, and so I edited it to suit my needs. I never once said my version was better, just different. Parallel, you might say. Upon releasing models here, that makes them public property. When you come back with a copyright notice, I'll take heed of your permission requests. Until then, I'll keep it on my FTP for any who wish to download it.

Level 1
His helm looks alot like the one off NeverWinterNights lol

And i can't help but think the picture at the bottom left of the image you posted for him was copied by the makers of morrowind for the royal guards in tribunal....

good one though:4/5
256590900KUFjzH_ph.jpg

Level 2
Oh my friggin' :shock: hell! That is probably one of my favorite models evah! I couldn't count high enough to give it a number over five. :D

Level 2
I just finished importing some new models i downloaded when i came to deimos, I have to say I was blown away, this far surpasses everything I have seen here so far, the model is just perfect, i especially like the helmet (can u make a helmet i can attach to the head?) So i thaught id go back here and tell u ur amazing, 5/5

Level 1
WOH this is like the best model ive ever seen.
hmmmmm........................i give it a 50/5 8) :D :p