• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dice and Cup

Dice and Cup
This pack contains 2 models - a dice and a dice cup. It is recommended to scale both models to 2.0 - 3.0, since they are really small. Don't forget that you can "pitch roll" the dice to add variety to your environments. The cup is used to roll dice in it, so more random and therefore fair rolls can occur, so it should often be placed near a pair of dice. Have fun and don't gamble too much!

Please do not edit or post any of my models on other sites without my permission! You are however free to resize and rotate the models in order to fit them to your units.
Enjoy and give me credits for my work!

Keywords:
Dice, Die, Random, Randomize, Roll, Cup, Mug, Game, Play, Board, Board game
Contents

Dice and Cup (Model)

Dice and Cup (Model)

Reviews
13:33, 24th Apr 2016 HappyTauren: It's quite weird to make a model like this without including animations since it greatly limits it use. Bot other than that, it's very well done.

M

13:33, 24th Apr 2016
HappyTauren: It's quite weird to make a model like this without including animations since it greatly limits it use. Bot other than that, it's very well done.

Level 12
It's useful no doubt, but might I make few suggestions? This dice could be used in so many ways. How about a dice item? A dice that rotates and glows when on the ground, or a dice SFX that shoots out from the caster and lands on the ground?
In any way, this is unique, useful and creative.