• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

diamond golem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Ok, SuPa- will do this Golem, he has added me to his waiting list.

I anyone else would like to do a new skin to a golem, just post here. What we need is a reskinning of the RockGolem to a SilverGolem

Last edited:
Level 3
mdlvis can make this for you :) 1 hour max for learning how to change skin filename and modify skin file. Conversion and reskinning is not for this request forum (read sticky!!!)

Level 6
can you be more clear, i did not get what you meant with:
Euroset said:
...1 hour max for learning how to change skin filename and modify skin file.
who needs 1 hour to do this?

im having troubles finding all the different request forums... Archian says this in the sticky:

Archian said:
You can use this forum to request a resource(s) for your project in development.
Note, that you can also use this forum to request animations, or .mdl editing etc. for models.
I count a new skin as a resource for my "project in development". Am i wrong?
Admit that it can be quite tough to realize that skins doesnt count as resources, but ok, my bad. If not all resources are allowed to be requested here, why not point that out right away?

Thanks for pointing out that mdlvis maybe can help us, and if you could post a link to the right requestforum please do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.