• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Diabolical Riddle 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
To see me one knows of me
To know me is to not see me
Smaller than you know
Larger than you think
What am I?

Level 3
OH OH!!!
I have a realllllyyyyyy good one.

A bus driver goes down a one way street the wrong way, then he goes past a stop sign without stopping, then he goes right on a turn left only junction.
A cop sees everything yet does nothing.
Why?

Hint: it has NOTHING to do with the cop. Dumb people just say "its because the cop is fat!!!" then they think they're really clever.

Level 12
Well for yours I am guessing the bus driver is walking. Also this is not a riddle.

The answer for my riddle is:
A photon or a quark

Level 3
How can photons/quarks be larger than we think?

What makes a riddle a riddle? Is it the poem like form?
Yes your answer is correct though. I think those are harder when said not written. Good job

Level 12
Yes, a riddle is in a poemesque (that a word?) format. Do you know how large a photon is? Or a quark? Most people think they are too small to ever be seen, they are morons. They are about a thousandth of a nanometer in size, much larger than they were theorized to be.

Level 21
to an extent. quantum mechanics is a physical theory which extends and corrects newtonian mechanics, which are the three laws set out by newton. this is mostly important at the atomic and subatomic level. it is the underlying framework of many fields of physics and chemistry, including condensed matter physics, quantum chemistry, and particle physics. quantum mechanics were famously described by bohr and einstien who put forward theroys which helped to create the atomic bomb.

In particle physics, quarks are subatomic particles thought to be elemental and indivisible. objects made up of quarks are known as hadrons, well known examples are protons and neutrons. they are considered (by most) to be the smallest particles in existance(along with leptons).

Level 12
Very good Dan, I am pleased you know of this field. It is a mall passion of mine, it is good to hear others with a similar interest, even tho we seem to share many little similarities such as this 8) I like how Quantum Physics can change based upon the perceptions and beliefs of the observer, or lack thereof, and since it deals with truly the fundamental existance and building blocks of reality, it helps to demonstrate that reality itself is mutable.

Level 12
Best of luck to all of you. Dan, I am sure you will do fine, just do what I did; remember that the test allows dumb people to pass, and you are not dumb, therefore you are smarter than the test, therefore you will do well.

Level 21
yes the only test i have found hard was todays one which was business studies. not because i didnt know the answers just because i ran out of time. however my business studies coursework was excellent and i dont need to get many marks for a pass so its ok.

BTW, good job on your 1000th post William! may you have many more in future, i know i will be looking forward to them. :D

Level 12
Wow, I did not realize I was that high already, thank you for pointing it out Dan. I thought I was in the mid 900s, guess I was wrong :!: I still have more posts than the majority of the other members combined, just not by as much of a lead now.

Status
Not open for further replies.