• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DIABLO II MODELS! Mr.Goblin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there, let me get this quick..

1# - General Frank wasn't abble to make the Barbarian model for the texture I made due to his agenda, and I respect that. But it leaves me with an epic skin with no futur.

If a modeler could take this request I will be pleased.. at 1 condition, he shows me every single WIP so I can guide him to make the most epic model ever.

And I most see the final version before the final release.

2# - DonDustin wasn't abble to make the Witch Doctor model for the texture I made, due to his agenda, and I respect that aswell. But it leaves me with an epic skin (again) with no futur.

If a modeler could take this request I will be pleased.. at 1 condition, he shows me every single WIP so I can guide him to make the most epic model ever.

And I most see the final version before the final release.

I might be stricted abit, but it wont be that bad trust me..

I will send the texture to the interrested modeler.

Have a nice day, and I might not answer right away to the incoming post.

For teh lulz, I've once played with the Hellscream model's head to give it a more human-like shape and used your skin as a guidance.

Barbaric_face.jpg

If you want, I can continue with this model by giving it a better body (I suggest the hidden wolverine-wannabe fel orc range as a base mesh) and Beastmaster animations (plus Grom's bladestorm animation for the whirlwind ability).

People will now think "But DvO doesn't take requests".
Occasionally, I go with the "don't call us, we'll call you". Meaning, if I ever wanted to help someone, I'll go to that person instead of the other way.

For teh lulz, I've once played with the Hellscream model's head to give it a more human-like shape and used your skin as a guidance.

View attachment 71535

If you want, I can continue with this model by giving it a better body (I suggest the hidden wolverine-wannabe fel orc range as a base mesh) and Beastmaster animations (plus Grom's bladestorm animation for the whirlwind ability).

People will now think "But DvO doesn't take requests".
Occasionally, I go with the "don't call us, we'll call you". Meaning, if I ever wanted to help someone, I'll go to that person instead of the other way.

I will be very proud to become your partner DVO.. but you must know that the skin that is avalable on the hive is NOT the final version. I made a skin with the helmet texture, the decorations and all the stuff that can be found on the original concept made by Blizzard.

And for the head, we are aiming for a mean looking old barbarian :p

you will receive the full skin by pastebin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.