• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

!LF: a good modeler!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I need a good modeler to make one model and five attachments... those must be x-elent, and the attachments must not have errors. The modelers credits: to be a part in something epic, and also all of you who will help me will have "special tanks" at the end of the epic scenario... pls write private message at [email protected]
Be X-elent with eachouther, or may the force be with you!

sry for my band english...

Last edited:
Level 10
details.....?

You want high quality models but I'm not about to spend a week making some awesome swrod or something with no proof of map and no posts or rep.

Give details and prove you have a map at least 70% done and you might get some help.

Level 4
look, the size of the map is epic, its in the style of warchasers: i have done some abilities, cinematic movie at the start. The terran: Citycape (no customs yet) and i'm starting to retexture Citycape, make it like high textured tiles. Till now, i don't have 70% comlete coz only finishing the triggers will take time, plus i don't modelate, so my main hero is still UNDONE and without hero-no progresssss... the story is legendary. 25 lvl'z, 5 hero abilities and one passive, one against all... jesus f**king rambo! I just need a modelator to create a tall average human, with casual clotes, and with the attachments it should look like the footman at the human campaign screen from ROC, but not so fat, something like a human warrior at WoW. The modelator will be technicly my partner and his\her name will show up with all the assisstants, creators, modelators, sound master, triggerer and so long....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.