• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Devil's Cauldron

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Devil's Cauldron
Created by Dragoon431

Map Info:

this map is for solo or multi play up to four players
Features:
depending on which color you choose you get a different master who can build towers.there is a hard mode, medium mode and awesome towers, each player has a master that can build a specialty building

Some else stuff about map:

besides the towers you can face up to 125 fun raids

Credits: helper.net, the hive workshop, the nerd soc., and Sunchips had awsome armor models

Special Thanks:
  • ksStr
  • Orcnet
  • slayer14
  • Mark.iv.angel
  • ZlolZ
Also thanks to:
my little brother test dummy, dragonis
Models:
  • Fire Sword by Forgotten_Warlord
  • WaterBlade2 by Forgotten_Warlord
  • Mage Helmet by EvilCrizpy
  • Guard_Armor_Stormwind by paladinjst
  • Red Plate Helmet by Sunchips
  • Crown Boots by Sunchips
  • Red Dragon Scale Mail by Sunchips

Author's notes:
i will edit to any replys that users post

Keywords:
devils,culdren,td,TD,maul,tower defence
Contents

Devil's Cauldron (Map)

Reviews
09:56, 2nd Apr 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected
Level 9
Created by: " "
Suggested Player: " "
@@
-----------------------------Edited
Okay, you've got a lot more to work on....
-For red player, no portrait of the unit? no attack visible? fix this
-what is the purpose of TOWN HALL there
-and why the Hell Gate thing is neutral passive @@
-Fix your skill descriptions.....
rating is quite bad..

Last edited:
Level 30
dude that is not the right way to make a description to your map. here are some useful and recommended BB Codes at your disposal so you can list down what you made. tell us more about it like why was it made, its features, systems, maker's note, and the best part, credits, be sure that your map is not Beta or else it would be rejected.

Level 30
oh sorry for not replying in your message dude, your description needs more fixing, you can remove your hidden tags about the changelog since you haven't made a new update yet. well good luck, tell me when its done. so I can check on your map as well :cgrin:

Level 10
Wow... I played this map and my game crashed. When I was playing this map, I knew it was weird, but didn't expect to crash. When the game crashed, those Dark Trolls were going into the Way Gate and I had the Blood Mage Hero that can build and I was trying to build units.

This map has some serious problems. Before the map crashed, I was trying to build Water Elementals with the Blood Mage (or Firelord, whatever you called it), but it wouldn't let me because they were organic units and you can't build most units since the human Repair ability doesn't target organic units. Same with the Phoenix and the Paladin. The only one I could actually build was the ship tower.

What a strange map... I wouldn't give this anymore than a 1/5 and a [highlight]vote for rejection[/code].

Level 2
it needs some work on it but other then that its awesome:goblin_boom:

i loved it

-----------------------------------------------------
~2 posts merged
Don't double post, from now on, use edit button instead!

You can delete this message from your post as soon as you read it!
-Kobas-

Last edited by a moderator:
dragonis = dragoon431
You have same IP adress and 70% same words in username :sad:

Btw you double posted 2 times in a row, I won't give you neg rep this time because maybe your brother commented or whatever, still you will have problems because you share IP.

You should contact admins in http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/admin-contact-367/ forum and explain your situation, otherwise you can experience some problems on site.

At the other hand map quality wasn't improved, map quality is still far from acceptable... I will make myself blind and wait few more days so maybe you can get any suggestions or help related to map. Sorry dude, you can always create thread in Map Development forum and request help, improve map or whatever. Use map section for finished projects!