• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Devil's Cauldron

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
this map is called Heaven and Hell you have to protect the heavens gate from hell gate invasions this is a TD and it is for 2 players you have fifty lives. i am new to world edit and i know this has bugs and i want you to play it and tell me what's wrong and if you like it, world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/. and the nerd society on u tube. and i used the Skibbi picture from wc3 scenario. you have 4 builders with several towers. you are supposed to protect the way gate behind you.

Keywords:
TD,wc3,devils,culdron,
Contents

Devil's Cauldron (Map)

Reviews
01:23, 21st Mar 2011 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 9
=.= I am quite confused.......
@@
first: This map has a name of Devil's Cauldron
Second: This map has a preview image of Skibi's Castle Defence
thirdly: you said this map is called heaven and hell
So, what exactly is this map called
One more thing, please really improve you map description....
+screenshots
+story?
+more gameplay
+modes

Level 28
"Devils Cauldron" is also a map by Blizzard by the way.

You really have to improve your triggers before you can create a spawn-based map.
It's very unclear where you need to build, as the place where you're attacked at the beginning doesn't really matter for the rest of the game (or so it appears).
Only very minor data editing (just the damage), some spells are completely useless.

Basically everything needs to be improved...