• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Detecting amount of lvls gained?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Well alright I have a map wich has an abillity called cursed seal when you activate it you get double stats and have hp drained. The problem is when he lvls he does not get the double stats.

The only way to gain stats in the game is trough lvling so this posses a major problem. I got a trigger to work where when the unit lvls you get the stats wich you would normal miss, but I encountered a huge problem here. The unit most of the time gains more then 1 lvl at a time since its a massive lvl arena to get straight to pvp.

I was wondering if anyone knows how to detect the ammount of lvls a unit has gained after lvling. Any other way to fix this is also fine.

Level 2
"I was wondering if anyone knows how to detect the ammount of lvls a unit has gained after lvling. Any other way to fix this is also fine." That doesn't quite make sense.

But when you are talking about stats do you have them as bonus or base?

It would be much easier if you stored everything as bonus that way you can base the bonus off of the base.

Example:
Lets say you have 10 into all the stats. Each level gives 1 to all stats.

Now, the leveling issue: Have an event of a leveling hero, condition check is that they have the buff of that ability, actions would be take the base and recalculate.

Without knowing the duration of the buff or anything I can't really help you that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.