• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Destructible is Alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

Hi all.

Having trouble with this and idk why.

I have this trigger:

• If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
    • If - Conditions
      • (Player1_UnitsTarget[(Custom value of (Triggering unit))] is dead) Not equal to True
      • (Player1_UnitsTarget[(Custom value of (Triggering unit))] is alive) Equal to True
    • Then - Actions
      • Unit - Order (Picked unit) to Harvest Player1_UnitsTarget[(Custom value of (Picked unit))]
    • Else - Actions
      • Trigger - Run FindSimilarResource <gen> (ignoring conditions)
It doesn't work. The units that attack the destructible simply stop aka the FindSimilarResource trigger fires. Idk why. The destructible is clearly alive and I even checked via test triggers.

(Player1_UnitsTarget[(Custom value of (Triggering unit))] is an array where I store destructibles once a unit casts a harvest spell on it.

P.S -- If I remove the condition, the trigger works but even after the destructible dies, units keep coming back to its location and still attack it...

EDIT:

I solved it, but by checking if destructible is alive when spell is cast, not in the loop. I still don't get it why the loop doesn't work.

Level 12
Need to see whole trigger, who is triggering unit and who is picked unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.