• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Destro Disc

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
A destro disc from the DBZ world, made on reguest.

Give credit if used.

It can of course be used to other things then DBZ ;)

Btw
Might add a death anim if needed.
Contents

Destro Disc (Model)

Reviews
Werewulf: It NEEDS a death anim or it just floats there after reaching a target, the model is poorly done, too thick and solid and requires serious smoothing. I do not think this is of approvable quality, you will need to remake a new one.

M

Werewulf: It NEEDS a death anim or it just floats there after reaching a target, the model is poorly done, too thick and solid and requires serious smoothing. I do not think this is of approvable quality, you will need to remake a new one.

Level 8
I see the reason why its not perfectly round, when it spins really fast, it makes little sharp edges like in the show...Thats why! I think its good enough to be approved.