• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Desert of Exile v1.08

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Taken from map site: Current Version: 1.08b

Desert of Exile is a 12-player AoS style map set in the Barrens tileset. This map is bent around going back to the basics with a few new tricks up its sleeve. The idea here is to keep it intuitive and easy to learn, but offering enough gameplay to keep experts coming back for more.

By Rising_Dusk

Keywords:
AoS, Aeon, DotA-Like
Contents

Desert of Exile v1.08 (Map)

Reviews
16:36, 22nd Jun 2008 Ash: Uploaded without the creators consent, he's asked me to remove it. Rejected.

M

16:36, 22nd Jun 2008
Ash: Uploaded without the creators consent, he's asked me to remove it.

Rejected.

Level 8
Best AoS map evah!
I haven't had that much fun since I've played ToB, so if there is anyone who hasn't yet played DoE, I suggest you play it now, you won't regret it.
It has a superb conditions system, yummy skins and spell effects and, well all-around gameplay.