• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Desert Battle, development resume

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Heya Community,

I need your help to give me fedback about my map "Desert Battle", i'm making a new version called "Desert Battle revised", if you're interressed by the project, i'm open for any suggest(from the final, to the revised version) here, or in the development blog:http://desert-battle.the-frenchies.net/.

The concept is an AOS with very innovant system of fire, and cargo management. If you want an example it's like a battleship or tank war were you are able to choose your target, this system can handle a mana cost(an example of how the "energy" work).

Thanks

Level 3
Ah some answer :)

To download it, you need to right click on the link and Save to(else firefox will try to open it like a txt file). I will update the version on Hive Workshop and link it to the blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.