• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Desert AoS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I'm making an AoS. Its based in ancient Egypt and Demons had just come out from hell and are invading Egypt. They have established a base near the Egyptian City. 5v5 players can be either on the Egyptian side, or the Demon side. Each one has custom heroes, abilities, and items. I hope to incorporate a Points system and a CTF aspect of the game.

I am creating the heroes, most of the abilities, icons and some spells. But ill need more help. I need someone thats good at making terrain. I need someone thats good with JASS although i can manage if i don't find one. And some triggers.

Ill appreciate any help i can get. Either the people I need or just comments on the game.
Thanks

~Sorccerer

Last edited:
Level 12
You might want to make a post in project recruitment and not map development since the only part of the map you've got done is the initial "I want to make a ___ map" segment. You still have a long ways to go if you expect to put out a decent map.

Level 5
wow those are awesome!
thanks redscores

i worked out basically all the gameplay mechanics and i made some heroes on a seperate map but i dont want to start until i can get some decent terrain done, ive tried some on my own but it didnt really come out so good, i tried to do my own terrain on my first map i upload here: Aspect of the Ninja, yet it came out not so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.