• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Demonic Smash

Giant demonic hand raises from underground to smash caster's enemys:3
Give credits if you use it, or this arm smashes you:D

Keywords:
Demonic, Palm, Hand, Arm, Smash, Strike, Soul, Gem, Death, Necromancery, Darkness, Dark, BadAss, AOE, SFX.
Contents

Demonic Smash (Model)

Reviews
Frankster : Very nice effect model and pretty cool execution. Works in-game and performs well. Approved. Nice job.

M

Moderation: 15:40, Sunday 15th January 2012
Frankster :
Very nice effect model and pretty cool execution.
Works in-game and performs well.
Approved. Nice job.

Level 9
i think the whole model is a bit to big and this includes that the mesh of it looks like the whole model is overscaled...
try to make it a bit smaller i belive it would look better (or upload the smaller version an keep this)

but i think its well done 4/5

edit: request: could you do the same like this but instead of the hand with a voodoo-doll model? im lokking for something like this for my shaman in my arena map

Level 7
@Off Topic
I'm a big fan of Judash's models.

@Effects
Haven't tested it yet but It looks that it's going to be useful.

Level 4
AWESOME! NICE JOB ON THIS ONE! It can serve as a ultimate spell.

Off topic - Ignore the pointless people that are trying to capture the attention more than your impressive model/effect.

Idea - Can you add a custom map in order to show us how to use your effect in a spell? Thanks.

Level 4
Who cares about who you are. This is a topic about "Demonic Smash by RetroSexual".

Post comments about the model, not about yourself or your works. Thanks.

Level 4
There is no rule against posting stuff about models you made, if they pertain to the topic at hand, and to be clear, her model DOES pertain. She posted to show that she's made something similar, it's not like she posted a download link, you @@.

Insults are not needed. Look at yourself before talking like that to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 4
Baha, I am far more accomplished than you will be any time soon. =] And I was not attempting to insult you in the previous post.

You do not even know me lol

Edit: Is very ignorant to talk about something/someone that you do not know.

Last edited:
There is no rule against posting stuff about models you made, if they pertain to the topic at hand, and to be clear, her model DOES pertain. She posted to show that she's made something similar, it's not like she posted a download link, you @@.

At this point, I agreed with you, there was nothing wrong with posting a link to a very similar model.

Baha, I am far more accomplished than you will be any time soon. =] And I was not attempting to insult you in the previous post.

But at this point, you were just some stuck-up moron who thought reputation and post count were most important, when what really mattered was your attitude.

Looks rly good for my spell :D
approved.png

That's a pretty big stamp. :ogre_datass:

Level 1
People, i downloaded the model but which is the spell ?. I mean how do i make to get the hand out from underground ? Thanks