• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Demonic Brethren (pack I)

"Gloria Demonia!"

Technical info:
  • Contains only in-game mesh and textures.
  • Contains additional custom animations.
  • The size of the models is optimized.
UPDATE 10.09.22: see here.
UPDATE 06.11.23: see here.

Author's notes:
  • Explore the Demon lore and creative process in this post.
  • Visit my work in progress section for more creative content.
  • Need icons? Follow this link by @Aldeya.
Feel free to use/edit the models but give credits!

Keywords:
Admiral, Acolyte, Burning, Commander, Demon, Demonic, Eredar, Fallen, General, Hell, Infernal, Legion, Medivh, Mountain, Paladin, Smith
Contents

DemonGeneral.mdx (Model)

Demonologist.mdx (Model)

DemonSmith.mdx (Model)

FallenPaladin.mdx (Model)

Possessed.mdx (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Extremely cool model edits and very nice work on the wrapping and details. Models work in-game and perform flawlessly. Good job!
Level 2
MODELS FOR DEMONS!!!! Love the fact that you added lore to give more personality to your models, and I feel that with just your model and lore itself, it could already make for a great demon campaign ;D
Particularly love the demonsmith model haha, something about a demon with a dwarven body makes it so adorable. Also makes sense lorewise for demons to have their own weaponsmiths instead of just yoinking it from the dwarves in ironforge xD

Decent update!
Nice update :). love the lorebits
The same as the DB (pack II). Just pure greatness. 5|5! :infl_thumbs_up:

Thank you, guys! 🫶

Super awesome models, i like it bro can you make pack for models razormane?
Thank you! I wish I had time for every race people are interested in but I'm afraid I have no such resources and time 🙂

MODELS FOR DEMONS!!!! Love the fact that you added lore to give more personality to your models, and I feel that with just your model and lore itself, it could already make for a great demon campaign ;D
Particularly love the demonsmith model haha, something about a demon with a dwarven body makes it so adorable. Also makes sense lorewise for demons to have their own weaponsmiths instead of just yoinking it from the dwarves in ironforge xD
Thanks, man! Yeah, they yoinked a whole Dwarf instead 😀

Last edited:
UPDATE 06.11.23

Refreshed the bundle description:
  • Added a link to my work in progress section.
  • Added a link to the icon pack by the talented @Aldeia.
❗A fresh pack of great icons arrived to support the bundle:

icons_demonic_brethren_pack_1.png

Get to them by following this link!

Epic model, looks like such a bada$$ :D
Thank you, mate! ✌️

Last edited: