• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DemonHunterDIII

Here are another pictures.

DHModel_04.png

DHModel_03.png

Skin made by CloudWolf, model by me. I hope you like this Demon Hunter based on model of Diablo III character. I think no more description is needed. Just enjoy.

DHModel_02.png

Updated: Added bolts to the left boot, to the right boot added bone dagger and on the back added small crossbow. And yellow light added to the eyes. And new animation set.

(It can be also used as alternative model for ranger skins.)

Keywords:
Diablo, III, Demon Hunter, Character, CloudWolf, CW, Sellenisko, RPG, Hunter, Demon, killer
Contents

DemonHunterDIII (Model)

DemonHunterDIII (Model)

Reviews
01:36, 9th Nov 2010 anarchianbedlam: Amazing looking model, your custom skins are the stuff of legends. works ingame, could be useful approved
Level 1
is there a male vesion of this if not could someone make one when i play a game like this i like to think of the person as me..... but im not a girl , but still you did a really good job of making the demon hunter

Level 4
I'm having some trouble with the model/skin because I'm not entirely sure where to put the path. When she loads i see half of her body (and she is tiny) and a red square behind her...