• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Demon vs Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Ok so this is my first digital manipulation :D What do you think ?

So i updated it as Pharaoh said ;d you will see what i did in the second pick :)
If i find good wings i will add another update

P.S.: I will release soon the psd file for anyone but you should now it is almoust 200mb and the layers are verry mesy :D

Attachments

• Demon Vs Warrior.png
    Demon Vs Warrior.png
    998.3 KB · Views: 26,144
  • Demon Vs Warrior upd1.png
    Demon Vs Warrior upd1.png
    1,021.8 KB · Views: 72,197
Last edited:
Level 6
WOW dude awesome! Did you draw that demon urself or did u use/make a render?
I'm guessing since this is supposed to be photomanipulation you used renders, where did you get those?

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

WOW, that looks terrific. nice work man, we want more :)

Level 6
Hmmm looks rly good as it is now imo :)
But....I guess you could add some shading to the face of the demon, and(if you are able to) slightly increase the size of it's face aswell, ofcourse without distorting the surroundings, i'm not sure which tool would be best for this though...i guess you'd have to "magic wand" it, cut it out, warp it and try to make it fit ;)
Also i guess it wouldn't hurt to add some details to the demons tail if u want something more to do hehe

Level 5
Thanks guys :) but can someone build a good criticism on what should i work on..

You asked for it. XD

Well first of all It's a cool piece and all but I have a few comments about it.

• Perspective is different. The demon is somewhat slanted whilst the angel guy is floating straight
  • Overloaded effects, next time use more subtle effects. The vigorous lightning glowy thingl hurts and is taking over most of the image.
  • Lighting. The guy emits an all powerful glow, this glow must also reflect on the demons' scales/skin/hide.
  • Monotone? It's too red. =(
  • No focal point. We can' rest our eyes on anything. A subtle blur will do. ^_^

Dats All.

Level 11
First off amazing, what program did you use.
Second when people think angel they think wings,
But I can see were you were going with this, because wings would take up space and you want as much space as possible (and of course wings would obscure the demon)
Oh and the demon love that to.
Second the angel doesn't seem to face the demon.
But very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.