• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Demon Slayer 2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Made by Blizzard
Animated by Izanagi
Enjoy the model

edit the model as you wish but don't touch the animations without my consent EVER.

Update:
should be clickabe ingame

Keywords:
demon hunter,spearman,spears,lance,lancer,lancelot,hunter,hunt,lanceman,warrior,blademaster,illidan,hq,animations.
Contents

Demon Slayer 2 (Model)

Reviews
09:58, 9th Jul 2011 Frankster: The animations might be good, but the mesh is just very basic and this makes the model not edited enough. Do more changes before updating this model.

M

09:58, 9th Jul 2011
Frankster:

The animations might be good, but the mesh is just very basic and this makes the model not edited enough.
Do more changes before updating this model.

Level 10
None I am sorry I was viewing it in the model viewer and his spear stays in his hand during his walk animation so I thought it was going to pierce the ground but, I noticed something else ingame he is hard to select I have to drag the mouse to select him. Sorry about the first post, my mistake that's the first time I have ever tested a model in the viewer I usually use the world editor.