• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Demon maker v14c

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hello you!
This is my next BETA version of map that i've uploaded here!
Lets check it out:

BASE MAP PARAMETERS:
-map type (escape - maze)
-number of players: 12
-number of computer players: 0
-Creator (datnessX)

MAP DETAILS:
-Every player in group (Escapers) get in start of the map one unit (Guy the escaper). With this unit he must escape to the (finish point) and win the game. Players in group (Demons) have in start of the map one unit (Archimonde the maker). With the archimonde they (or he) must build a maze (escape) for the other players in group (escapers).

ARCHUMONDE'S SKILLS: - >>IF YOU WANT PLAY ALONE USE SLOT 12<<
- 4 making skills (Terrain Group, Unit group, Item group and Create object)
- These skills are used for making a maze (archimonde sellect one Object from an each group and just make it with skill Create object)
-Teleportation (teleports archimonde)
-Transform (An magic and special skill that transforms target unit randomally (guy to pig, Archimonde to Demon) and some units just kill.
- Transform skill can transform archimonde to DEMON (his power is limited and his skills are is similar to Guy skills (within Teleport and transform spell (use for return to archimonde)), but he can use maze map like guy (escaper) - good for test your own maze. ALSO YOU CAN PLAY THIS MAP ALONE LIKE ARCHIMONDE viz up.
- Pig is transformed Guy (he has limited skills to only one skill - Jump), his movoment speed is increased and his life reduced.

GUY SKILLS:
- Primarry attack and Secondary attack (attacks with his sword fast and slow - small dmg and big dmg)
- Jump skill using (special gravity engine) to jump over units (to units too) and over terrain
- Stun (just stunning of all units not Invulnerable)

TERRAIN TYPES:
- fast and slow ice (sliping slow and fast without any stop - only changing of angle)
- jumper (small jumping without any stop - only changing of angle)
- Flyer (great and fast jumping without any stop - blabla)
- red terrain (killing when you step on it)
- save snow (save terrain, save area)
- Red blow (damage every second using fire)

UNIT TYPES:
- 3 types of moving rock damagig enemyes (small, medium, big pudge)
- Crypt (an invulnerable building making units of type (zombie, abomination, ghoul, villager, rabbit, mine, frog...)
- Magic block (you need a key or you cant pass...)

ITEM TYPES:
- key (...)
- Small heal (...)
- Greatest heal (...)
- life bonus (add a 5 lifes needed to complete map and dont defeat yourself)
- Score bonus (...)

COMMENT:
- I hope i didn't forget something (i wrote it from my mind)
- Please write any bugs, ideas, types to this map.
- Also sorry for grammar errors or any english bugs (hope you understand everything)
- Map is BETA VERSION and is still in workprogress !

PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT :)

Keywords:
demon, diablo, hell, maze, making, maker, super, map, best, improving, improve, beta, lol, omg, datnessX, assasinater, archimonde, guy, blademaster, c
Contents

Demon maker v14c (Map)

Reviews
17:17, 29th Aug 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected