• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Demigods Need spells :) +REP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12

logo.jpg

I'm not a PRO Trigger girl, so I'm recruiting hiver's to make spells to my map.
-=======================================================-

Crédits:
Me / Defskull / Maker
So i need that spells for my heroes.
(+REP / Credits in my map)
YOU CAN PUT MY SPELLS HERE ---> http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin_data/hub14o/_files/Demigods.w3x
Set:
[||]:Done
[||]:not ready
-Champion-
Skill Name1:Vortex Slash
Action:Champion creates a bladestorm of destructive force while dashing towards a target point, damaging enemy units and destroying trees in his way.

Dmg:(50+realStr)
Cd:3s
Type:Ground.Select
Mana:2 per spin
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skill Name2:Name:Heroic Throw
Action:Champion plays an ax toward the enemy dealing damage as its strength.

Dmg:(100xlvl+(real str)
Cd:15s
Type:Unit.Select
Mana:120
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skill Name3:Rage!!
Action:creates an aura of fury, increasing attack speed in the the area.

Dmg:n/a
Cd:n/a
Type:Aura
Mana:n/a
Skill Name Ult:Maximun Bash
Action:Champion hits the ground with an extreme force, dealing damage to all the enemys of the map stunning all for 2 sec.

Dmg:350/250/550+(RealStr)
Cd:120s
Type:Base.Cast.Global
Mana:250/300/350[/LEFT]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Pit Lord-
Skill Name1:Pentagram
Action:creates a large circle of fire damage by giving instantaneous, completing the star shape of more damage.

Dmg:120/250/300.DotOver10s+(realStr)
Cd:22
Type:|Type:Ground.Area.Select
Mana:125
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skill Name2:Soul Steal
Action:Every time you kill a creature, his spirit is sucked and drained his spirit.

Cd:n/a
Type:passive
Mana:n/a
Skill Name3:Penitence Ground
Action:Creates a large pool of blood divine, dealing damage to enemies within the area.

Dmg:120/250/300.Dot+(realInt)
Cd:22s
Type:Ground.Area.Select
Mana:125
Skill Name Ult:Pit
Action:creates a large circle preventing enemies pass.

Cd:100s
Type:Base.Cast
Mana:200/250/300

Last edited:
Level 3
I'd like to help.. But some clarifications.

Not ready means the spell is not completed, or it's not ready to be done yet? (I believe it's not done yet, anyway I'd like to clarify or I'll do the spell for nothing)

Also, it'll be okay to put the spells in that map? What if you made some edits into your own copy already, or someone else is also doing another spell, won't 2 different spells be in 2 different maps? If that's the case I suppose you'll copy the ability/triggers into your own map, will it be okay if I just make the spell in my own map and upload it?

Level 12
I'd like to help.. But some clarifications.

Not ready means the spell is not completed, or it's not ready to be done yet? (I believe it's not done yet, anyway I'd like to clarify or I'll do the spell for nothing)

Also, it'll be okay to put the spells in that map? What if you made some edits into your own copy already, or someone else is also doing another spell, won't 2 different spells be in 2 different maps? If that's the case I suppose you'll copy the ability/triggers into your own map, will it be okay if I just make the spell in my own map and upload it?

skill names with yellow color : not ready
Green = Ready

any way i need all red and all yellow :)

yes can be into another map

Level 3
Your spells are actually quite simple.. But it's a little hard for me to start out. Could you give more information as to how the spell is supposed to work? Like is heroic throw gonna be just like stun bolt, instead it's an axe, or is the axe going to fly around, or isit gonna cut trees, etc. And Pit, is it like a blocker and no one can pass through, or they get stuck when they step in, etc.

Level 12
yes its simple but it needs give real str dmg too :)

@Defskull YEAAAAAAAAAAH exatly what i need
ty for that spell

Status
Not open for further replies.