• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Deathwing model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
What do you think of the Deathwing model?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZerJhRM-MVk

It pains me to even look at Neltharion. What Yogg-Saron did to him is unspeakeble. And now after many years we´ll see the might of the Earth Varden and it have changed the entire world of Azeroth. And now if it´s as whe have feared that Deathwing will turn his brother into the infinite dragon lord the hope of the world will be in the two dragon sisters.

Level 31
What do you think of the Deathwing model?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZerJhRM-MVk

It pains me to even look at Neltharion. What Yogg-Saron did to him is unspeakeble. And now after many years we´ll see the might of the Earth Varden and it have changed the entire world of Azeroth. And now if it´s as whe have feared that Deathwing will turn his brother into the infinite dragon lord the hope of the world will be in the two dragon sisters.

what

nozdormu dosn't turn into an infinite dragon in any part of cataclysm, he's just rumored to be the leader of it

also the "hope of the world will be in the two dragon sisters"

theres something called titans and such, honestly it sounds you just made that up to fill up the thread.

Level 24
And what is the titans doing? they are going around and shaping new worlds completly ignoring azeroth and have you never played that quest where you actully see that Nozdurmo is the leader of the infinite dragon flight?

Level 18
That vision may or may not be true. Maybe he'll be twisted in Cataclysm and bring the Infinite dragonflight back in time to TBC. If so, that's a pity. I liked Nozdormu.

Deathwing's model is horrible, I must say. Poor black wyrm, he's suffered so much and his mind has descended into madness... And then a group of mortal vermin will come and kill him. >.<

Level 3
and have you never played that quest where you actully see that Nozdurmo is the leader of the infinite dragon flight?

What? Are you refering to the quest in Dragonblight where you use the Hourglass of Eternity and have to fight off Infinite Dragonkin with your Past/Future self?

Nozdurmo doesn't appear to lead the Infinite, He appears fighting back against them. Next time listen to your past/future self and Chromie, instead of just instantly turning in quests and not learning lore.

Level 3
But why does Deathwing look so Harmless and erm... Tame:)
I could make him my pet...

Its just an Alpha version. The real Deathwing should have molten lava oosing the the seams of the metal plates that hold him together. And his eyes should be much...much more evil.

Level 31
What? Are you refering to the quest in Dragonblight where you use the Hourglass of Eternity and have to fight off Infinite Dragonkin with your Past/Future self?

Nozdurmo doesn't appear to lead the Infinite, He appears fighting back against them. Next time listen to your past/future self and Chromie, instead of just instantly turning in quests and not learning lore.

its funny how confident you sound because that dosn't happen

nozdormu only appears, he dosn't fight, and your future self goes "look, nozdormu!" also, Chromie says nothing of Nozdormu fighting the infinite, it says she is uneasy at first then pretends to be overjoyed. Nozdormu is obviously hiding something.

Level 3
its funny how confident you sound because that dosn't happen

nozdormu only appears, he dosn't fight, and your future self goes "look, nozdormu!" also, Chromie says nothing of Nozdormu fighting the infinite, it says she is uneasy at first then pretends to be overjoyed. Nozdormu is obviously hiding something.

Quest Obtatined at 75

Level 75 Dragonblight
Obtained at level 72 HordeAlliance
Chromie, at the top of Wyrmrest Temple, has asked you to travel to the Bronze Dragonshrine. Once inside, place the Hourglass of Eternity on the ground.

Protect the hourglass for as long as it lasts and then return to her with whatever information you gain.
Hourglass of Eternity protected
A time storm at the Bronze Dragonshrine to the northeast is keeping immortals from entering.

The Infinite Dragonflight are in a fight inside with the defenders to wrest control of the dragonshrine. We must take this opportunity to gain information.

You are not immortal. You can cross into the dragonshrine and use the Hourglass of Eternity. Protect the hourglass for long enough and the leader of the Infinite Dragonflight should be revealed.

Be warned, the Infinite Dragonflight will try to stop you!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What news do you bring? What happened at the Bronze Dragonshrine?

Did you find out who the leader of the Infinite Dragonflight is?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You saw Nozdormu? That doesn't make any sense.

<Chromie thinks a moment about what you've said.>

Actually, that's great news! We had no idea of where or when the Lord of Time had gone to. We just knew that he had disappeared to deal with very important matters.

So, even though the leader of the Infinite Dragonflight wasn't revealed, you've discovered that Nozdormu is alive and well, and fighting back against them!

Thank you, <name>. I'll be seeing you soon!

Quest Obtained at 80
Level 80 Dragonblight
Obtained at level 80 HordeAlliance
Chromie, at the top of Wyrmrest Temple, has asked you to travel once more to the Bronze Dragonshrine.

Once inside, place the Hourglass of Eternity on the ground and help your Past Self to protect it from the forces of the Infinite Dragonflight.
Hourglass of Eternity protected from the Infinite Dragonflight.
There you are! Or, were we just talking?

<Chromie muses over the temporal possibilities.>

Anyway, the Infinites are after you! Well, not you per-se. Rather, they're after the past version of you that defended the Hourglass of Eternity. You remember, right?

That was you back then, except it's you now too. Wait, that's not important. What is important is that you head back to the Bronze Dragonshrine and defend yourself and the hourglass from their attacks before you get erased from history!

Oh my goodness, you made it! I was uncertain.

You flickered in and out of the time stream there for a moment during the fight! I thought for sure that we'd lost you!

But here you are safe and sound, with your past self rescued, on the other side of the time loop you were in.

You're quite the temporal heroine, <name>!

I am very confidient.

Level 3
you're jumping to conclusions; they never said he's FIGHTING the infinite dragonflight.

Quest Obtatined at 75

Level 75 Dragonblight
Obtained at level 72 HordeAlliance
Chromie, at the top of Wyrmrest Temple, has asked you to travel to the Bronze Dragonshrine. Once inside, place the Hourglass of Eternity on the ground.

Protect the hourglass for as long as it lasts and then return to her with whatever information you gain.
Hourglass of Eternity protected
A time storm at the Bronze Dragonshrine to the northeast is keeping immortals from entering.

The Infinite Dragonflight are in a fight inside with the defenders to wrest control of the dragonshrine. We must take this opportunity to gain information.

You are not immortal. You can cross into the dragonshrine and use the Hourglass of Eternity. Protect the hourglass for long enough and the leader of the Infinite Dragonflight should be revealed.

Be warned, the Infinite Dragonflight will try to stop you!

What news do you bring? What happened at the Bronze Dragonshrine?

Did you find out who the leader of the Infinite Dragonflight is?

You saw Nozdormu? That doesn't make any sense.

<Chromie thinks a moment about what you've said.>

Actually, that's great news! We had no idea of where or when the Lord of Time had gone to. We just knew that he had disappeared to deal with very important matters.

So, even though the leader of the Infinite Dragonflight wasn't revealed, you've discovered that Nozdormu is alive and well, and fighting back against them!

Thank you, <name>. I'll be seeing you soon!

I can't make it any bigger than that. :|

Level 18
There are still chances of Nozdormu being the leader of the infinite Dragonflight, ''So, even though the leader of the Infinite Dragonflight wasn't revealed, you've discovered that Nozdormu is alive and well, and fighting back against them!''.. Chromie clearly says like: Alive and well... And fighting back against them! Also as she mentioned about the leader of the infinite appearing, it was Nozdormu who appeared. Chromie is clearly thinking that Nozdormu is leading the infinite. But still it's not certain.

About the model they'll most likely use that one as the model of Deatwhing even though it's just Alpha. Blizzard is lazy

Edit: Fixed something so every1 can be happy

Last edited:
Level 16
Holy pecking balloony.
Last time I remember, this thread is to discuss Deathwing's Model and NOT about Nozdormu and the Weh-Teh-Feh of the Infinite.

Now back to the topic.

Level 19
I'm so sorry dead-man-walking, I will try not to do it again...
I hope Blizzard's new Deathwing model would be excellent:)

Status
Not open for further replies.