Deathknight with Garithos animation

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
I invited my friend to make this model,enjoy!
Contents

final (Model)

Reviews
Em!
Em!
There are problems with the animation transfer. The head is unanimated. The sword arm stretches in a very uncomfortable way. The shield arm appears to be buckling under the shield's weight, and the shoulder appears dislocated. It would require a lot...

Em!

Em!

Model Reviewer
Level 29
There are problems with the animation transfer. The head is unanimated. The sword arm stretches in a very uncomfortable way. The shield arm appears to be buckling under the shield's weight, and the shoulder appears dislocated. It would require a lot more work to fix. This model has little to offer. It's the same death knight. The only difference is a shield and wonky animations. I do not see why not just use the default Death Knight.
I will not reject the model yet. Please consider giving this model more attention, perhaps adding particles like your last work or a different weapon. You are also going to have to fix the following issue.
-Add an in-game screenshot.
-Provide a working portrait.
-Fix the sanity warnings. You can do that by using the tool at the following link: MDLX Optimizer

Note: The undead heroes dissipate by spawning ghostly apparitions upon death. They do not rise to the heavens.
You invited your friend to make this model. It would be nice of you to include your friend as the author.