1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Death Orc Commander

Submitted by CombatTheWombat
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
The powerful and mighty Death Orc Commander leads a small army of vengeful orcs who were killed and battle but never laid to rest. They wander the earth in search of those who killed them so they can have retribution and finally go to sleep.

-Took skull off wolf and made him bloody.
-Added a few more skulls on armor/wolf.

Keywords:
orc, undead
Contents

Death Orc Commander (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Hmm could use some more skulls and other death knight-esque things. Make his hammer have runes on it, and fix up that wolf's face Werewulf: I see no update and this texture has been rotting in the pending section for a long time, rejected.
  1. THE_END: Hmm could use some more skulls and other death knight-esque things. Make his hammer have runes on it, and fix up that wolf's face

Werewulf: I see no update and this texture has been rotting in the pending section for a long time, rejected.

2. FireEffect

FireEffect

Resources:
    Resources:
    Too much recolor. Make it more evil. Purple, black, and red arent always evil.

3. NiX_GR_

NiX_GR_

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Really nice, but i think it still needs some more accessories on this damned guy.