1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Scarlet High Commander

Submitted by Heinvers
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
'Many Knights of the Silver Hand remained on Lordaeron for several reasons ranging from missing the fleeing boats, to a sense of duty to clear their homeland of the undead. They hunt the undead in Lordaeron with a zeal that frightens.
The High Commanders are a crucial pillar to the Crusade's efforts in ridding Lordaeron from the undead hordes'

Bundle contains 256x256 and 512x512 texture sizes.
Contents

ScHighComm 512 (Texture)

ScHighComm 256 (Texture)

Reviews
Archian
It feels like you forgot to edit the face? Do you plan on updating it? It meets the requirements for approval, but it wouldn't hurt with a new face. If you intend to update it I will keep it pending for now. But if not, I will approve this addtion to...
  1. Mister_Haudrauf

Mister_Haudrauf

Model Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    First! Very good skin. Very useful. 5/5

2. Sylvanas Windrunner

Sylvanas Windrunner

Resources:
    Resources:
    HEINVERS YOUR SCARLET MODELS ARE UNBELIEVABLE AND I ADMIRE THEM A LOT YOU DESERVE A TITLE MATE :)
    5/5 reputation of this good looking model :D :D :D

3. Elf_Lord

Elf_Lord

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    The chest might look a tad better if it matched the rest of the metal of the skin, as the blue tones clash somewhat with the red/gold/gray theme you have going on. Also a little disappointed to see the vanilla Paladin face on this guy, but otherwise very well done. Keep making Scarlet skins, Heinvers. You make my life a little easier with each one.

4. Heinvers

Heinvers

Arena Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Template:
    Resources:
    @Elf_Lord yeah, the chest area is tricky to work with. The wrap there is simply horrendous and nothing else fit it better. As for the face, I might change it later on.

I also intend to make a scarlet skin for Garithos and the Knight. The ones made by Blood Raven aren't up to date sadly.

Thank you for posting.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
  5. Elf_Lord

Elf_Lord

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I'll keep my eye out! I'm using the old Blood Raven Garithos skin, and I would love to replace it with something that fit more with the darker tone of the campaign. Also, loving the Abbendis icon for Chasing the Dawn.

6. Heinvers

Heinvers

Arena Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Template:
    Resources:
    I have updated the chest area to better fit with the rest of the skin and added chain-mail and plate pieces on the sides.

7. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Lookin' good Heinvers!

8. Ardenaso

Ardenaso

Resources:
    Resources:
    Perfect model for a Crimson Hammersmith

9. Alxen345

Alxen345

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Interesting.

10. Archian

Archian

Site Director

Resources:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    It feels like you forgot to edit the face? Do you plan on updating it? It meets the requirements for approval, but it wouldn't hurt with a new face. If you intend to update it I will keep it pending for now. But if not, I will approve this addtion to your Scarlet skins :) Let me know.

11. Heinvers

Heinvers

Arena Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Template:
    Resources:
    No plans for updating the face sadly. Could you re-moderate it if you get the time?