• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Death Knight Presences

This is my Death Knight Presences pack.All wow players should be familiar with it.It contains
Blood Presence,Frost Presence,Unholy Presence.If you use it in your map give me credit.Do not modify and distribute without my permission.

Keywords:
death knight,presence,death knight spells,blood presence,frost presence,unholy presence
Reviews
07:47, 12th Jun 2009 Hawkwing: All resources have been approved and can be useful in many situations.

M

07:47, 12th Jun 2009
Hawkwing: All resources have been approved and can be useful in many situations.

Level 9
Cool, could be good when you attach it in their heads. 4/5 for me, just a bit too small and can be useful in such ideas ;) .

Level 1
Icons Please

These models are great to use but where are the Icons to go with them?

Otherwise I say its a 5/5 for me.

Great job and keep at it!

:thumbs_up:

Level 2
I find it rather ironic that you're calling dibs on no-redistribution when that is, after all, essentially what you did. You may have remade the models and shiz, but it's still redistribution of material you didn't own in the first place. :p

Anyway, I honestly don't see any useful purpose for these. It's just a WoW copy-paste to me. I would have more enjoyed a personal and unique touch to it.

I find it rather ironic that you're calling dibs on no-redistribution when that is, after all, essentially what you did. You may have remade the models and shiz, but it's still redistribution of material you didn't own in the first place. :p

Anyway, I honestly don't see any useful purpose for these. It's just a WoW copy-paste to me. I would have more enjoyed a personal and unique touch to it.

i am making wow models.making you not redistribute it,means that I am not allowing you to take credits for my work.And BTW I OWN these models as they are mine and i share them with this site.

too small, can barely see it
3.5/5

please don't give stupid comments

Wait.. What?
A skull above there head?
Meh.. 3/5

please don't give even stupider comments

hmm... could I use this for a GUI spell?

yea you can,sorry for delay

I just want the icons D:

sorry,I don't do icons.

Lol, you didnt make custom icons, you can see they are round, but nice for wow maps! :D 4/5

people often don't recognize that I just put wow icons and screenshots for non-wow players.

Level 4
When i first seen the name i tought it is a rip off from WoW but now that i seen it i must say it's really awesome!