• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dear Deer

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Vercas and D.O.G.
The map "Dear Deer" by silver_fight!
There you must save all small deers and there are some secrets try to find them!!!

Keywords:
The map "Dear Deer" by silver_fight
Contents

Dear Deer (Map)

Reviews
13:55, 12th Oct 2008 Septimus: Resources rejected under the guidance of mini-mod. [+] Scanned for viruses. [+] Contains no errors that crashes the map. Not good, it was basically just the Lordaeron Summer grass tile over the all map. Here and...

M

13:55, 12th Oct 2008
Septimus: Resources rejected under the guidance of mini-mod.

Reviewed by Linaze
[+] Scanned for viruses.
[+] Contains no errors that crashes the map.

Terrain
Not good, it was basically just the Lordaeron Summer grass tile over the all map. Here and there you could see some grass doodads, but they looked out of the place at most locations. The water was square-ish, flower / shrub spam at some places. Your terrain, it did not contribute anything good to your map as it just ruins the feeling to have bad terrain, as it gives the feeling that you, the author didn't take time to finish, but rather rushed it.
-- 1 / 5 --
Balance
OK, 1 wolf was easy, 3 wolves was harder, as it should be. However, 1 wolf was very easy, whilst 3 wolves wasn't that hard either. You should've done something more creative to the different difficulties rather than just more wolves.
-- 2 / 5 --
Originality
Though I haven't played anything just like this, I have seen similar maps. It seemed like a cat and mouse scenario in singleplayer mode. I did not find this that original, mainly because there is so little that could be original in the first place.
-- 2 / 5 --
Fun-Factor
This wasn't fun at all, as basically all I did was run around right clicking at different places on the map. Should have random events and more things going on overall, such as your deer having abilities etc. Also, this map has no replay value what so ever, since it wasn't fun even the first time.
-- 1 / 5 --
Overall

This map contained neither the elements of fun, enjoyable or replayable. I think this map seems rushed, and it also seems like it is your first map, that is an explanation, yes. But no more reason for us to put it in the database. There are lots and lots of more work that needs to be put in this before it could get approved. My vote as mini-mod goes to dis-approval of this map.
-- 1.5 / 5 --

Level 24
Reviewed by Linaze
[√] Scanned for viruses.
[√] Contains no errors that crashes the map.

Terrain
Not good, it was basically just the Lordaeron Summer grass tile over the all map. Here and there you could see some grass doodads, but they looked out of the place at most locations. The water was square-ish, flower / shrub spam at some places. Your terrain, it did not contribute anything good to your map as it just ruins the feeling to have bad terrain, as it gives the feeling that you, the author didn't take time to finish, but rather rushed it.
-- 1 / 5 --
Balance
OK, 1 wolf was easy, 3 wolves was harder, as it should be. However, 1 wolf was very easy, whilst 3 wolves wasn't that hard either. You should've done something more creative to the different difficulties rather than just more wolves.
-- 2 / 5 --
Originality
Though I haven't played anything just like this, I have seen similar maps. It seemed like a cat and mouse scenario in singleplayer mode. I did not find this that original, mainly because there is so little that could be original in the first place.
-- 2 / 5 --
Fun-Factor
This wasn't fun at all, as basically all I did was run around right clicking at different places on the map. Should have random events and more things going on overall, such as your deer having abilities etc. Also, this map has no replay value what so ever, since it wasn't fun even the first time.
-- 1 / 5 --
Overall
This map contained neither the elements of fun, enjoyable or replayable. I think this map seems rushed, and it also seems like it is your first map, that is an explanation, yes. But no more reason for us to put it in the database. There are lots and lots of more work that needs to be put in this before it could get approved. My vote as mini-mod goes to dis-approval of this map.
-- 6 / 20 * 100 = 30 --
Linaze Rating System
0-9 - Unacceptable
10-19 - Awful
20-29 - Bad
30-39 - Not Good
40-49 - Mediocre
50-59 - Okay
60-69 - Good
70-79 - Great
80-89 - Awesome
90-99 - Director's Cut