• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Deadly Return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I edited the post to make it a little more serious.

I'll be posting a few screenies from now to then and I really do hope people will give some suggestions on how to improve the environment.

Darkey, A.K.A Rockstar_2 on B.Net is proud to present his first serious project: Deadly Return

Creator:
The creator is of course me, myself and me.

Development Team Members:
Or "people-who-makes-their-skins/models-avaible-on-the-net" that I'd like to call them.

Beta:
No BETA at the moment since it's not like it's really playable yet.

Summary:
A journeyman named Eldin, returns to his homeland after a 3 year long journey, exploring the world and improving his battle skills only to find death and corruption, which apparantly occured recently...

Features:
Battles, a story and a little more battle. Oh, and cinematics.

Progress:
Newly started this so not much is made, a little terraining, even less triggering. But it'll probably come out well.

**UPDATE 13/3/07**

Character Summary:

eldinol5.jpg

Name: Eldin
History: Was set on a journey 3 years earlier from when the game begins, now returning back to his homeland to only find death and corruption which seems to have occured just recently...
((Need to get a new model/skin and icon for him))

sylveriatm3.jpg

Name: Sylveria
History: A commander from the great military force. Rumored she personally came to Eldin's homeland to investigate the corruption. But the corruption seems to have taken over her mind...
((Need to get the icon changed))

mydrikbt9.jpg

Name: Mydrik
History: Once a great wizard of Eldin's homeland. Rumors says he slayed the bandit overlord Gherma and freed the villagers from the tyrann. Though it seems the corruption has taken control over him...

ordinjt9.jpg

Name: Ordin
History: Nothing much is yet known about this mysterious black hooded man. He seems to have something to do with the corruption recently made in Eldin's homeland though...

unknownkd7.jpg

Name: ??
History: Not yet seen in the game. But apparantly he seems to have something to do with the corruption recently made in Eldin's homeland...

Other Characters:

ghermahu2.jpg

Name: Gherma
History: Once a bandit overlord bringing fear to the villages. Rumors says he was slain by Mydrik...

abominationeg3.jpg

Name: Giant Abomination
History: A giant abomination created by Mydrik by human corpses...

P.S This game will be released in single maps, not as a campaign.

Attachments

• Abomination Creation 1.JPG
    Abomination Creation 1.JPG
    139.7 KB · Views: 147
  • Abomination Creation 2.JPG
    Abomination Creation 2.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 161
  • Sylveria Encountered.jpg
    Sylveria Encountered.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 163
  • City 1 Fountain.JPG
    City 1 Fountain.JPG
    224.7 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
Level 9
It's a map in development, I haven't made the terrain around it really done yet. :) I just want the "creation" place done nice and spooky before I continue with the rest.

Level 5
The name

The name is pretty good, like "return" goes well with the journey man, but since the guy on the hill makes a abomination, you should make a name that combines bothof those subjects, for example: JourneythroughAbomination, not that good or tangy but its a start.

All I recommened is that you combined the two subjects for the name.
-the guy returns
-the abomination creator

But the rest seems ok, you just need that and alittle bit more triggers and terrain.

Level 9
The name isn't very creative, I just came up with something fast, will be changing it if I can come up with something better.

((P.S Can a moderator change the thread title to "Deadly Return"?))

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.