• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DBZ Tribute Legend AF V76

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Opus Nocturne
You waited for it, you got it! Dragon Ball Z - Legend AF!
Important note: this map is NOT made by me. It was made by zMidouz. I just reworked it a little bit, added spells and made it playable on 1.24.

It plays like a classic DBZ Tribute, even the old characters are there. There are some changes in tileset and new models are added. All models were found on wc3r.forumcircle.com , but it's unknown who made them. Spells are all coded in JASS and GUI, so expect a visual spectacle!

Known bugs:
-Almost every spell releases a big green aura;
-Some commands don't work;
-Dragon Balls spawn randomly, somethimes they are unreachable;
-Small balance issues.

I don't think it has potencial against original DBZ Tribute, but it's still a very good map.

Keywords:
DBZ, Goku, Trunks, Vegeta, Narrator, AF, Tribute
Contents

DBZ Tribute Legend AF V76 (Map)

Reviews
13:58, 13th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 1
Well -Narrator- I'm somewhat curious of what your skills in JASS and GUI are, but then again, what's important is that the map is playable. (to be honest all DBZ Tributes had potential, but failed in the end)
I'll probably download and test this a day or two after Christmas Eve, so expect a full-review soon. (Description is o.k. ; the credits bit is a bit foggy, but you're excused)

- Rating : N / A
- Voting for : N / A

*Pending*

Level 4
Well -Narrator- I'm somewhat curious of what your skills in JASS and GUI are, but then again, what's important is that the map is playable. (to be honest all DBZ Tributes had potential, but failed in the end)
I'll probably download and test this a day or two after Christmas Eve, so expect a full-review soon. (Description is o.k. ; the credits bit is a bit foggy, but you're excused)

- Rating : N / A
- Voting for : N / A

*Pending*

Nice, fine with me. My JASS in the map is Dragon Fist, some Buu's spells, Final Kamehameha and some else. You might notice similarity with other DBZ Tributes, except that in this one somewhere in the lower ends are level 150 Goku and Broly bosses with 1000000000... damage, waiting to kick some butt. You gotta be highest level Gogeta to beat 'em.

EDIT: Gogeta, BebiVegeta and The Great Saiyaman don't have their models. I was too lazy to import.

Level 8
My goodness everyone with the open source of DBZ trib edits it a little bit and calls it their own...

I mean really and you don't even credit the actual creators lol.

Sorry for this harsh judgment but I mean really? I've already seen 100 of these maps with tomes all over the place and items with +1000 stats laying next to Broly or others.

I can rate this map though

3.5/5 (Because I know this is exactly DBZ trib)

Edit: Forgot to include the real creator's name Womplord/Gotenkz (Do some research)

Sorry for acting like so much of an asshole but I get sick and tired of all these maps that don't change a thing and add their own name.

Level 3
Man,sorry to hear this but your map sucks! The custom powerups (and I mean the AF powerups you've added) don't work properly (etc. Goku's SSJ5). Nice try to improve a DBZ Tribute map to a higher level but I think you must work harder than this. I mean, did you test the map before uploading it? Sorry but I give you 2/5. I hope you'll give your best on the next DBZ map. And don't forget to give credit to Womplord and Gotenx for their hard work! They are the true creators of the DBZ Tribute maps which many others have based on (just like me)!

Try my DBZ XGT at hive! Many new features and advances!

Level 2
Man,sorry to hear this but your map sucks! The custom powerups (and I mean the AF powerups you've added) don't work properly (etc. Goku's SSJ5). Nice try to improve a DBZ Tribute map to a higher level but I think you must work harder than this. I mean, did you test the map before uploading it? Sorry but I give you 2/5. I hope you'll give your best on the next DBZ map. And don't forget to give credit to Womplord and Gotenx for their hard work! They are the true creators of the DBZ Tribute maps which many others have based on (just like me)!

Try my DBZ XGT at hive! Many new features and advances!

Nothing of that is true, everything workks. This map is great, 5/5!

Level 2
Taking away that AF is a bit pathetic and completely nonsense (read the manga and you'll know why), the map is good enough for taking 4 points from me. :thumbs_up:

[...] in this one somewhere in the lower ends are level 150 Goku and Broly bosses with 1000000000... damage, waiting to kick some butt. [...]

Just played for 30min, hope that on longer games this is not true, or my hopes of winning will die *_*

EDIT: Yaboer is wrong, there aren't 100 maps of these, there are 10,000!!

Level 28
God damn it. You again? I know all that, don't act a smartypants.
I know you do, but you aren't using that knowledge.

And do you have the original author's permission to edit/upload his map?
If you edit an open-source map, the point of it is to stay open source. If this map was originally open source, for everyone to edit, then it wasn't correct to protect it.