• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

DBZ Model requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Level 9
I don't know anyone who uses that anyways. People always refer others to that thread and then they ask there and get ignored. A bit on the dumb side if you ask me, since whoever was giving out the models disappeared.

And this guy will just end up getting models either ripped or models that a guy made from his map, so people decided they would get them and hand them out as if they were their own ><"

Level 11
That's very true....I think nowadays people are in it just for models, then they get them, it's awesome for a week, and then they quit.

Anyways, someone will come Rysis, and if someone doesn't, you're allowed to bump once every 2 days.
Good luck.
Bump do you mean i can do another post or what :eekani:?
Sorry for being newb.

Yeah i dont think im not going to get bored to making this map cause i have 3 other teammembers making this map :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.