• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dawning Of Bloodshed

Do you want me to Submit some DoB Models on the Hiveworkshop?

• Yes! I would like you to submit your models before the release of Dawning Of Bloodshed.

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • No. You should wait until the actual release date before making your models downloadable.

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
it sounds awesome. feel free to use my skins and icons.
(still getting the hang of skinning but my freak owl is okay, i think it's be perfect for this.)

yeah I know it's all I did. He is a Blood Elf/Undead guy. If you want to you are free to and I would appreciate it.

Edit: Dar'Khan was previously my worst model. Or skin if you want. I must have not seen in WoW that his skin was pale. But not gray. His hair was also a blonde colour not black. You can see in the screenshots that I made a new Dar'Khan, as I explain later on in the thread.

Last edited:
Thanks for the support Ham Ham. My campaign is still a long way from completion but I'm still working on it. By the way, The_End, I made a new skin for Dar'Khan. I saw what he looked like in World Of Warcraft and fixed him up. He isn't really that undead and never really was. Just a ressurected Blood Elf Traitor. Ressurected by the Scourge of course.

Level 6
In this topic made by you:

Welcome to the official Dawning Of Bloodshed recruitment page. I am looking for anyone who wants to help me with Dawning Of Bloodshed to join my Campaign Team.

Position Needed Percentage
--------- -------------------
- Models (99%) <------------ HERE
- Skins (99%)
- Cinematic Speech Files (75%)
- Units/Hero Sound Sets (99%)
- Traliers and Cinematics (50%)
- Powerful Triggers (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.