• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DarkSylvanas_by67chrome.blp

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
BannerDarkRanger.jpg

Sometimes, when I look through the skins section and see the same concept being re-skinned over and over again, I get inspired to do exactly the same thing XD

Anyways, a large part of my inspiration also came from completing my Blood Elf Archer skin, allowing me a better understanding of how the wrap on the archer models works.

This skin can be written to Sylvanas, Shandris, or the Dark Ranger; here are the paths.
Units\Creeps\SylvanusWindrunner\SylvanusWindrunner.blp
Units\NightElf\Shandris\Shandris.blp
Textures\BansheeRanger.blp

Shandris only has hero glow on her weapon, Sylvanas has glow on her weapon and bellow her, and the Dark Ranger's glow emits smoke. The dark ranger also has eye glow, and her portrait is viewed from a different angle than Sylvanas and Shandris. Shandris also holds and uses her bow at a 90 degree difference from the other two models, usually holding it horizontal while the other two hold it vertically. Anyways, there are a few differences between the models, hope that helps on which one you want to write this skin to ;)

The arrows on this skin will only show up in the quiver, if you want the arrows in the attack animation to match the arrows on the skin (as well as the priestess of the moon/ranger projectile) you can write this skin to the path
Textures\HeroRanger.blp

If you use this skin give credits to me, 67chrome. The darn thing took forever to make, and it is 100% freehand :p

Keywords:
Sylvanas, Sylvanus, Sylvnaius, Windrunner, Dark, Ranger, Archer, bowmaster, Bow, Bowskills, Marksman, Sniper, Shandris, Banshee, Undead, Forsaken, Bos
Contents

DarkSylvanas_by67chrome.blp (Texture)

Reviews
12:14, 6th Feb 2010 THE_END: Best Sylvanas skin I've seen in awhile, congrats sir, finest quality right here.
Level 11
Man all your skins are awesome...if u can only make Garosh Helscream from the WOW Cataclysm pls...:)

AND MORE INPORTANT CAN I USE THIS SKIN FOR MY CAMPAING PLS I WILL GIVE CREDIT
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PLS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:)

if you can tell me pls!!!
search

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 7
Uh... 67chrome. I have to ask you something.

Can i give you credit by downloading and using your skin for a WC3 WE background i'm going to make where it involves Sylvanas (Leader) and a group of Banshee Rangers in the forest.

Pretty please? :) EDIT: Just rated 5 stars.

Level 6
Uh... 67chrome. I have to ask you something.

Can i give you credit by downloading and using your skin for a WC3 WE background i'm going to make where it involves Sylvanas (Leader) and a group of Banshee Rangers in the forest.

Pretty please? :) EDIT: Just rated 5 stars.

It is been long time that he\she is not active. sadly :(

Level 7
It is been long time that he\she is not active. sadly :(
That's sad and okay. But no worries, I've just sent a profile message to 84chrome about giving 67chrome credit for using his/her skin for a WC3 WE wallpaper i'm making.

I'll try waiting and be patient now. -o-

KMM

KMM

Level 1
I like how Sylvanas Looks Like.

She's a Queen of the Forsaken and She's a Best Villain ever what I made my own Ideas.

Good for you Sylvanas Fans.

1699530594073.png