• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

dark nights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Dark nights is an idea i thought of much like a number of other games,movies and other stuff thats been out before but converting what we know with the story i have thought of into warcraft.
--------------------------------------------------
i wont be making the map as i am rubish at editing so if anyone likes this they can take it upon them self to do so. What i will be doing is creating the different creature and caracters that i can in the story (if anyone likes any of the caracters or creatures and wants to make some please do so, after all it is all for fun)
----------------------------------------------------

Dark nights: intro

My life has not been an easy one, let me tell you why. my name is velcore. as a young boy my family strived in the dark forests of hysen collecting wood and stone for our home, it was one of those nights where you felt the looming death over your shoulder, the shiver down your spine, fog came in like it had a purpose. The town of hysen was worried they also felt this feeling, a feeling something was not right. Just before the town folk desided to go in doors 1 by 1 they where taking from the ground into the air, they ran, the screaming, the chaos......... then! silence
my family, my love my god. The world i new and loved had become infested with creatures no one had ever seen, we could not defend our selves against such things, vampires, werewolves, ghouls and things that make your blood run cold. 20 years since that horrible day and yet we still dont have our home back trapped in a myst of darkness and dread, only i and a group of warriors now fight this evil to claim our home once again and save it, from these, dark nights.
-----------------------------------------------------
Characters

hero's

velcore: main caracter warrior - fights the evil in his home land.
sou ji: a skilled blacksith and swords man and archer joined forces with velcore when the evil took his family.
kileen: a stunning woman but a deadly force, she loves velcore but is affraid to admit it and she longs for the evil to subside so she can be with him.
horof: a very strong dwarf with a big axe and a hatrid for anything non human.

-------------------------------------------------
creatures

quog: a horrible toad like creature with a taste for blood, hops around the waters edge of hysen.

the blob: just like its name its a horrible blob like creature that sucks in objects and devours them in
acid.

ghoul: there or different kinds of ghouls that lurk all around hysen, not much is known about them part from there hunger for human flesh.

vampire bats: large blood thirsty bats fly around at night and swoop down and attack people.

werewolves: a half man half wolf creature capable of killing 10 men at once, very strong and very visous.

zombies: the resently dead town folk have come back to kill there own people.

wickermen: wickermen or strange horrible creatures capable of doing magics. they walk around arched over with long arms and legs with long faces with skin much like tree bark.

para-bug: a larger beatle like bug with sharp teeth capable of disecting bodie parts in seconds.

---------------------------------------------

villins

uloth: the blood count uloth, he was the one who brought the ghouls here to assist them and the dark, hes not entirly vampire nor ghoul but something else.

iikay: this evil bitch is a blood sucking vampire who loves little children and is the main person who took velcores little sister away.

jurop: jurop is a large meaty like monster that gaurds the entrance too uloths base.

xchin li: a skilled warrior who assist the evil so he can claim part of the land for his own, he is human but once velcore gets a hold of him he will be worm food.

veramous: this guy is the main guy behind all of this, he brought the darkness in and claimed most of the lives of the town folk and is the one velcore wants dead most of all. veramous is a vampire eldar who is heavly gaurds by large vampire bats.

selendra: this is a very sexy vampiress who assists veramous, dont get too close too her are she will have you under her spell.

gort: a strong werewolf that has taken over most of the town with his pack of clawclan tribe.

--------------------------------------------------

spells for the caracters or not thought of yet and because i wont be making the map my self i am happy for anyone to make the spells and abilitys for them.
---------------------------------------------------

Level 12
Ah, Mister Psycho. If you really wanted to have this become a map, you would be better off posting it in the maps section.

And don't mind me posting here some other stuff as well. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------

Story: 500 years ago, the First Goth came to past when the malificent demon known as Sin attempted to corrupt the weak human race in his army. Leading a demonic legion to burn the lands, the humans fought back to defend their land but also succumbed to Sin's evil. The humans called upon the races of elves and dwarves as allies to banish the legion, but even with the elves anicent arcane arts and the dwarves master craftmanship could not counter Sin's ever extending hand.

In moments time, the humans knew the only way to destroy the demons was to use them against each other. In dedication to studying demonology, Orneus Blackwood searched for a source to study the demons. From a mysterious stranger, he had finally find his greatest discovery: The Book of the Tainted Ones. Reading page to page, Blackwood would extract the information about another art called necromancy. Calling the greatest of the mages, he taught them the ways of the necromancers giving the corrupted power to raise the dead. Raising an army of the dead from the corpses of fallen comrades, they razed the demons and won many victories.

In the mean while, Blackwood's apprentice Arken Bloodclaw studied the arts of demonology soughting for the weakness. Fearing the possibility of betrayal, Blackwood dismissed his apprentice leaving Bloodclaw in dismay. While Blackwood destroyed the many demons whom destroyed the villages outside of Eldritch, Bloodclaw gathered disciples to take revenge upon Blackwood while studying the weakness of demons. What he realized was that demons sought for magic to survive. He trained a band of demon hunters to stop the demons as his warlocks summoned their own demons to combat Blackwood and his army of the dead.

The demons lead by Sin prepared to attack the city of Mageis. Blackwood was ready to take his necromancers and ally mages of Mageis to combat Sin. However, Bloodclaw joined the battlefield taking the great demon hunters and warlocks to destroy all opponents. Surprised by the coming of Bloodclaw, Blackwood was fearful of the betrayal.

A great battle was fought as Bloodclaw and his disciples rushed into the city to make their way to the source the demons sought: The Blood Diamond. Realizing Bloodclaw's purpose, Blackwood burned in anger as his greed for power overwhelmed him to take the Blood Diamond. Sin also came with a legion of balrogs to do his bidding. All three of the great leaders clashed in their fury all in greed for the power which they thought they deserved. With the magic of the Blood Diamond being overwhelmed, the great stone exploded into a nova shaking much of all humanity, undead, and demons.

In ruins, Mageis was no longer the mage city which sparkled with the arcanic arts. Weakened by the force of the magic, Sin could not hold his corporeal body form. Bloodclaw, bleeding in death, fell to Sin's grasp. But for Blackwood, his necromancy has consumed now being bodiless and nothing more than a powerful presence of evil. In an attempt to stop Sin, he cursed Bloodclaw to succumb to a plague as Sin entered the lifeless body. Twisted by the power which Bloodclaw was cursed with, Sin was trapped to be an undead. However, all fell as Sin broke from Blackwood's command and escaping from him to the Burning World.

The land of Eldritch was blasted by the searing power of the blood diamond. Blackwood reclaimed the Blasted Lands by summoning another army of the dead to walk. Realizing he could summon enough to do his bidding, he fled with his minions to the Underworld where no living human had ever survived. The warlocks were forced to ally with the demons and became slaves while the demon hunters fled to distant lands.

All of the dwarves and elves viewed the human race as a corrupted one leaving them behind in their alliance. Rarely did the elves ever interacted with lost humans nor did the dwarves bother to trade with human kind. Slowly but painfully, the humans rose back to power establishing a kingdom and crowning the royal bloodlines of King Leoric.

In other ways, the corruption of the battle began to spread morphing even the most peaceful animals to savage beasts who yearn for human blood. Undead, but in very few numbers, have been reported to be seen wandering the dark forests. Even the demons were not banished as cults were formed spreading a rumor of the Nighteater, a creature so fearsome even the night was fearful.

Now in a fearful time, the humans are prepared to defend their prospered lands ready to destroy the dark creatures who seek the fall of humans. The Second Goth has come...
Fel Creatures:

The Butcher: Referred to as a slaughterer, he is an ugly creature stitched together with several pieces resembeling meat and armed with a large array of slaughtering tools.

Flesh Golems: Stiched together through necromancy, these golems are a fearsome sight resisting magic and overcoming anything with brute strength.

Nemesis: A mysterious dark ghoul the forests have been known to rumor him as "The Nightcrawler." Some believe he is an emissary of Blackwood the Necromancer while others believe he is a trapped demon...

Kuruks: In past wars, many human kingdoms fell to some sort of corruption. Becoming a race bred for fighting and conquest, the kuruks are barbaric and tough making even the bravest warriors prevail.

Level 7
I can't see any honorable bad guy in here like who starts respect Velcore as they fights couple times

This kind of baddies has always nice touch in the story.

Level 8
when i thought of the story i tried to step away from warcraft theme of nightelves and dwarfs with demon legion.

velcore and his band of heros fight something evil but not legion creature of a evil unkown to them wich makes this a open field to what can be created so far i've only addad vampires, werewolves, ghouls, zombies and other little creatures that can be spliced in but there could still be more room for more but as i said i wont be making ap because i suck at editing so i can only do skins and make models for it wich i will get around to doing some. the evil in this story has no honer or respect for velcore making them more dangerous because they or without fear and see no threat from velcore or his heros, he laughs at them and spits on them. :cry: :wink:
althou i am aware there isn't any decent models that can really be used as a werewolf my main priority is to make something thats close enough too it that can represent a werewolf so i will be looking for sertent aspects of models that i might be able to use and spilce together and see what happans.

Level 8
change

new change, i wont be doing the models anymore, i lost the interest. i'll just be leaving it open so that i am free to make verious things instead of making the same things, in other words i will continue to make models and skins of what ever i feel like instead of sticking to a pettern of ghouls, vampires, werewolves and stuff like that.
so look out for marines and purhaps some more lizard warirors

Level 9
Well, i might as well post my current one, though ill probably never finish it

Heros:

Krahn Deadsight

Nal'Dorath Earthseeker

Lysander Goldbood

Story:
Unconfirmed
(mostly geussin as i go along)[/i]

Status
Not open for further replies.