• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DAMN POP-UPs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Yep. Mozilla is so much greater than Internet Explorer, that if I used >s to show it, it would cause your computer to explode in a shower of fire

Anywho, you probably have a virus as well. Internet Explorer has enough security holes to make Swiss Cheese look like a brick... with no holes. I suggest Avast anti-virus

Level 13
Sopho is totally right. Although I-Net Explorer isn't the best browser, this time it's not its fault (I know it, although I mostly use Mozilla :wink: ). Spyware will probably be the problem, and even Norton I-Net Security 2004 doesn't find every Spyware. Ad-Aware is a good prog to remove them.

Level 21
Here are some sites:
Ad-aware (the #1 spyware/adware killer) www.lavasoft.de

Webroot spy sweeper (the #2 spyware/adware killer but with MUCH MORE features and effective than ad-aware) www.webroot.com

SpywareBlaster (excellent " vaccination " for IE. Kills bad activeX controls, scripts and plug-ins. PREVENTS SPYWARE AND ADWARE INSTALLING at the first place!)
http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareblaster.html

Level 3
i heard that ad-aware gives u their own spyware stuff, and if you read the Terms of Use with ad-aware it even says it will... :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.