• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Damn Custom Scripts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello, could someone post examples of correct Custom Script codes? Like call RemoveUnit(TriggeringUnit), because when I tried my example, there is something wrong with it. It appears that it is looking for a name, I think the part "TriggeringUnit" is wrong. Could someone help me, any help will be appreciated and +rep.:grin::grin::grin:

Level 9
Okay, so the wrong part in my Custom Script is that I lack 2 parentheses and instead the name I should put is (GetTriggerUnit()), I put (Triggering Unit). I tested it and it works! Thanks and +rep 4 u!!!:cute:

Level 3
Sorry for stealing the thread here but I have a similar problem. I have a darn nice looking key arrow movement system the only problem is that it doesn't allow attacks to be made. Maybe there's a way to solve that through custom scripts? If anyone knows please share your information!

Status
Not open for further replies.