• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Damaging a percentage of current HP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Let's say a spell, when used takes away 10% of the target's current HP, is it possible to do with basic triggers? Like an action I'm missing, 'Cause unit to damage target dealing *10%* of target's bla bla.

Is there a simple way like with the Math sections or Unit property, or are there other simple ways to do it?

I like to keep the simplicity at its highest, so please tell me if there's a way I'm missing.

Level 29
TIP:

most of the time, the UNIT - CAuse damage, will be 'INSTANT', for example, a storm bolt ability with all its stats to zero, when fired to a unit, the 'UNIT - cause damage' will go first before the storm bolt lands to the targeted unit...

to do 'precise timing', you can do 'wait' action or better, index the 'timing'...now this is not a 'big deal' but just a tip...

Status
Not open for further replies.