• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Damage of spell depend on def of enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I'm tring to make a spell where the higher the def of the enemy the more damage it does. But i have no idea if i can use a base spell or if i have to trigger it.(dont think the WE can use def as a interger)

Level 3
Base spell: any single unit target spell, as a dummy spell

Trigger: Def Damage
Events
Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
Conditions
(Ability being cast) Equal to Dummy
Actions
Unit - Create 1 Dummy Unit for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at (Position of (Target unit of ability being cast)) facing (Position of (Triggering unit))
Unit - Add a 1.50 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
Unit - Cause (Last created unit) to damage (Target unit of ability being cast), dealing <When I find defence I'll put it here...> damage of attack type Spells and damage type Universal

Edit:
I belive you can't choose defence, HOWEVER if you make it a target hero only ability, you can use this formula: ((AGI of hero unit * 0.3) - 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.