• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Damage Engine script error in latest reforged version on all maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hello,

Damage Engine Damage Engine 5.7.1.2 by Bribe, stopped working on all maps for me.

1) I opened the damage engine demo map and tried to save it, it says script error.

2) I have the exact same damage engine on two of my projects, tried to save them, same script error.

It worked as of last night, today during around my first save attempt on my project it started doing it.
I deleted the damage engine folder and implented it again, but the same error occurs.

I have used Damage Engine before, it has been on my maps for quite a long time and never had any issues with it. I haven't touched the script of the Damage Engine in any way.

Unfortunately my knowledge with jass scripts is low, so I can't handle to solve issues like this at my own.

I cannot answer back to everyone replying on this thread, for some errmmm reasons I cannot speak of on this thread.

But I will reply last and give reputation to everyone helping out, cheers! :)

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    6.1 MB · Views: 47
Status
Not open for further replies.