• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

D2GUI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello everyone.

I am here to create a topic for disclose, discuss, help, etc If you want depending. About projetct of Arhowk, D2GUI ...

GitHub D2GUI: GUI system for the Source 2 engine based on the Warcraft 3 World Editor

These projects, with ideas similar to the World Editor, leave me in expectation depending. World Smith is abandoned I think, and this D2GUI I was updated in the source code to 6 days, I think. Although I think this is at the beginning, this pleased me more than World Smite, for having simpler possibility to do in all operating systems that Dota 2 works.

I wish this project worked. And I also wish to have more collaborators. I think I'm encouraging this project.

Off-subject: I am a psychiatric diseased, obsessive-compulsive disorder.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.