• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

D-Day version 2.01

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a replication of the allied invasion of D-day, their are lots of custom models in here. All if which came from here, (except the Sniper, I made that one), in this map, there are 2 teams, the allies, & the germans, there is only one German fighter, but 4 Allies. This is the Beta of version 2.03, but is gets the job done. Also, if you host it B-net, then please wisp me & tell me, my account is on U.S. east, my name is Brotheryas. Please feel free to make any corrections (like the loading screen, I can't get it to work), but please leave my name in as the original creator. This map is NOT protected, so please feel free to edit it. In the next version, it will be complete (with cheat codes, which can only be found after a very long & hard quest), it will also have more units to choose from. Like I said, this is the TEST version, not the official release, so please don't go around saying that it sucks just because of a few minutes of play. So have fun!!

p.s. (Oh ya, & to those of you that think I suck, o,.,o hiss!!!)
Contents

D-Day version 2.01 (Map)

Reviews
Earth-Fury: As the red player, i couldn't load crap in the the troop transport ships... which makes me ignore this map right away, because hell, i really did try. But it didn't work. And only one of the 3 shipyards seemed to spawn ships in watter...

M

Earth-Fury: As the red player, i couldn't load crap in the the troop transport ships... which makes me ignore this map right away, because hell, i really did try. But it didn't work. And only one of the 3 shipyards seemed to spawn ships in watter... and default mele buildings?! REALLY?!