• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

D-Day model and skin requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I need a bunker, and barbed wire for a D-Day map I am making. I am not using the Starcraft bunker because that, well, just doesn't look right. The bunker needs to be able to hang out over the rocks and such. You know how most (if not all) the default buildings for Warcraft III have a little bit under the actual buildings itself? So that if it is placed on a steep cliff, it doesnt look like it is just floating there? Well, I am thinking that is how you can do this model, have a simple bunker-like building with a really, raelly long thing under it so that it can hang out. If you have seen the movie "Saving Private Ryan", you should know what I am talking about.

As for the barbed wire, I think you may be able to just reskin a "Fence" doodad. Or else if you wish, you can make a whole new model.

None of these have to have a very high polygon count, the smaller the size the better, as long as it doesn't look too boxy.

Bunker picture (It took a while to find a good one, so I hope this is enough to go by):

Barbed wire pictures:

Thanks. Any who help will be credited in my map, unless requested otherwise.

Level 2
Hello? This request has been up for a few days with out a single reply. Okay, just keep this in mind: you make this model and it will more than likely be used a LOT. So please, someone at least reply, the model shouldn't be that hard either.

Status
Not open for further replies.