• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

D&D Miniatures Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I fear that my question is actually two questions.

1: Does anyone on this site (or anyone who reads this thread, anyways) play the D&D miniatures game?

2: Does anyone know how it might be possible to create a map that faithfully follows the rules of the D&D miniatures game?

I am not a novice at editing, but I'm not an expert or anything either. I really want to create this map because the real-life version of D&D miniatures is dying and being taken over by the 4.0 edition miniatures. I know very few people who actually play D&D miniatures, and I know that the 3.5 edition miniatures are no longer in production. I hope that if I can create a map of this sort it might enjoy limited success on battle.net where there are so many people that some are bound to enjoy it.

The largest problem I am having with making such a map is, not surprisingly, the game engine (things like how to give each individual unit an armor class and to-hit bonus that can be changed by various spells). I know that the map "D&D 3.5 Calim River" has a system similar to what the map I am suggesting would use.

Status
Not open for further replies.